- Dedicated, passionate and results - oriented IT professional with extensive hands on experience in various IT functions across multiple
- IT sectors. Knowledgeable and skilled in the development of IT services and infrastructures with expertise in corporate and service provider networks
- On-site, Remote Network Development and Management; proficient in Wireless networking, routing, Ethernet switching, multicasting across various unified network infrastructures comprising LANand WAN.
- Specialized in the Confidential Unified Wireless Communications comprise of Confidential Wireless LAN Controllers and Lightweight Access Points ( Confidential 4400 and 5500 series WLC along with Mobility server 3310 and AIR-CAP3500, 1500 & 1200 series)
- Wide knowledge base experience across various technologies like Confidential WIRELESS Networking ( Indoor & Outdoor mesh ) Routing, Switching, Multicasting and QoS etc.
- Network Management Tools to include Confidential WCS, NCS, Prime infra structure, Works, Intermapper, Nagios, Netflow Analyzer and Technologies, including SNMP, FTP, TFTP, etc.
- Proficient in planning, scheduling and execution of all stages of enterprise software, hardware and system implementations for Confidential Wireless network project.
- Adept at driving improvements across the facets of IT infrastructure and services that enabled organization to meet continuous strategic demands.
- Knowledgeable in the design and preparation of systems requiring speed, accuracy, volume of information processed, continuous preparation, fast production and efficient use of resources and energy for utilization in operations; proficient in the management of network installations and their commissioning across multiple sites.
- Knowledgeable in Confidential Data Center 3.0 infrastructures in all facets like Site developments, Upgradations and Migrations. Experienced in Confidential SONA architectural design for campus networks comprise of Confidential 6513E, 4507R, 4948 and 3650E Series Switches, Confidential 3900, 2800 and 2945 Series Routers and other Network equipment across various roles.
Sr. Network Engineer
- Manage deployment and testing of code updates for wireless systems, such as WLC Controller ( 5500 & 4400 series ), wireless management WCS, NCS, and Confidential Prime Infra structure & Confidential Spectrum expert.
- Responsible for advanced enterprise wireless LAN administration and design, mesh networks, and point-to-point and point-to-multipoint topologies
- Monitor, document, and control infrastructure performance for response, throughput, and availability.
- Resolve escalated hardware and software issues related to WLAN/LAN/WAN.
- Identify opportunities and solutions for improving efficiencies with emerging technologies, including Confidential routers/switches, Confidential ASA and wireless systems.
- Managed and developed mission-wide IT Infrastructure including Data Centre through compliance with the latest and highly demanding service levels; regularly performed diverse troubleshooting network jobs related to Connections, Traffic Management, Service Redundancy and Security's measurements all over mission HQ Area and remote sites whist utilizing diverse technologies such as Wireless Mesh Network, Ethernet Switching and EIGRP Routing enabled WAN connections.
- Endorsed as a project professional in the planning, scheduling and execution of all stages of enterprise software, hardware and system implementations for Wireless Netwrok/ Network system project; assessed business implications for each project phase and monitored progress to meet deadlines, standards and cost targets.
- Drove impressive improvements across the business as a result of IT implementations whilst equipping MINUSTAH with solutions that accelerated the Official Communication process by introducing Wireless network indoor as well outdoor through out the country.
- Provided mentorship in the work of local technical teams; articulated project goals and scope, translated business needs into technical terms, prepared detailed work breakdown structures (WBS) and inspired shared accountability for achieving project milestones.
Customer Support Manager
- Team management for end users. Network Assessment and Documentation
- Help negotiate hardware & software and up gradation of the computer infrastructures & handling customer technical calls.
- Networks environments comprising Novell 4. X, Win 95/98, Win-NT 4.0, Win 2000 Prof., Win 2000 Server, MS Office, and Lotus Notes.
Customer Support Engineer
- Personnel computers support and peripherals. Set up Novell Server 3.1, 4 & ver. 5.
- Set up Window, windows 2000 & NT Server, Creates user accounts on the Novell 3.1 server,