LANGUAGES: Confidential 1 through XE10.1; XML, DHTML, HTML 5
DATABASE SOFTWARE: Oracle 7, 9 and 11; Sybase 11; Microsoft SQL Server 7 and Transact - SQL; Interbase; Erwin Data Modeler 4.1; PL/SQL Developer 11 (Oracle SQL); Query Analyzer (T - SQL)
DEVELOPMENT TOOLS: IntraWeb XIV (web applications); TMS for IntraWeb (web applications); InfoPower (data - aware GUI); 1st Class Studio (GUI); Developer Express 15 (GUI); Envision 3.08 (imaging); Orpheus (GUI); LockBox (encryption); Direct Oracle Access (Oracle); WP Tools (imaging); Image Lib (imaging); Async Pro (communication); Multilizer Language Manager (languages); DBImport/DBExport, Rave Reports 11; QuickReports 5; PIM Professional; Crystal Reports; Advanced Business Components; Shazam Report Wizard, PC Charge Pro (Credit - card processing); madExcept (Exception handling); Automated QA AQ Time; TurboPower Sleuth QA Suite 2 (QA/QC)
OTHER SOFTWARE: Open SSL 1.0.2 (Secure Internet encryption); Team Coherence and Visual SourceSafe (Version control, Issue tracking); Demo Shield
Confidential, Herndon, Virginia
Senior Systems Analyst
- Work with all stakeholders to understand software requirements and translate requirements into software specifications.
- Effectively use Confidential software development tools centered on the Confidential software development environment to develop and maintain Confidential treaty software applications to meet these requirements:
- Maintain all Confidential applications using Confidential XE8 and associated components and Oracle 11.2 using the best commercial software engineering practices and applicable Governmental standards for software development.
- Update all Confidential applications from Confidential XE to Confidential XE8.
- Update secure encryption protocol used by Confidential Web - DESI from SSS v2 to TLS 1.2 using IntraWeb XIV.
- Provide risk identification, qualitative and quantitative risk analysis, and response planning.
- Update all Confidential applications from Confidential 2009 to Confidential XE.
- Move all Confidential database applications from Oracle 9i to Oracle 11.2.
- Develop new imaging application to access large - file storage. Attend Confidential Developer Days conference.
- Update all Confidential applications from Confidential 2006 to Confidential 2009 and Unicode.
- Deliver requirements statements, use cases, test cases, and other life cycle management documents for one existing system, and another set of documents for development of a new $4 million system.
- Develop capability to output Declarations/Reports into the XML format prescribed by the Organization.
- Redesign Oracle databases with enhancements that optimize performance and information flow.
- Convert Oracle scripts to Microsoft SQL Server scripts.
- Update all Confidential applications from Confidential 7 to Confidential 2006.
Confidential, Bethesda, Maryland
Senior Software Architect
- Implement client/server functionality in HTML - producing ISAPI and CGI web modules.
- Design and develop object - oriented solutions for customer needs using Confidential third - party tools InfoPower, WP Tools, Async Pro, Image Lib, Multilizer Language Manager, DBImport/DBExport, PIM Professional, QuickReport, Advanced Business Components, Shazam Report Wizard. Perform software QA/QC using TurboPower Sleuth QA Suite 2.
- Integrate credit - card processing with PC Charge Pro.
- Attend Borland/Inprise 11th annual Software Development Conference.
- Update applications to Confidential 5.
Confidential, Fairfax, Virginia
Senior Software Engineer
- Maintain a $1.5 billion Confidential client/server financial application using Crystal Reports and Oracle.
- Participate in software quality control, configuration management, and testing practices appropriate to comply with Confidential regulations for medical devices.
Confidential, Rockville, Maryland
- Develop and deploy a Confidential client/server criminal - investigation - support application using Crystal Reports and Sybase 11.
- Develop and deploy a Confidential client/server timesheet application using TurboPower Orpheus and Sybase 11.
- Develop and maintain Confidential utilities. Develop reports using Crystal Reports for use in PowerBuilder applications.
- Attend Borland/Inprise 10th annual Software Development Conference.
- Develop a Confidential client/server budgeting application using Citrix WinFrame thin - clients and Oracle.
- Develop a Confidential expert system to assist strategic decision - making.
- Prepare project - planning documents for a Confidential client/server requisitioning system using Microsoft DCOM and Oracle. Security - cleared position.
Confidential, Herndon, Virginia
- Develop and maintain Confidential requisitioning, financial, and purchasing applications for a geographically - distributed school system.
- Maintain a PowerBuilder/Oracle configuration - database management application for 30 ships.
- Review ship equipment/systems databases for performance trends using PowerBuilder and Visual Basic client/server and Internet applications.
- Review shipbuilder deliverables for conversion to digital formats, electronic routing, and notifications.
- Perform logistics support analyses for amphibious ship classes, including reliability, maintainability, and availability reviews; failure mode, effects, and criticality analyses; and readiness–based sparing simulations.
- Develop over two hundred government requisitioning, purchasing, contracting, and acquisition applications using ObjectVision, Paradox and Crystal Reports.
- Train customers in a classroom environment to use applications.
- Initiate cost–effective methods of barcoding equipment during validations of ships’ configurations.
- Participate in the planning and execution of Continuous Acquisition and Life–Cycle Support (CALS) initiatives, including establishing shipboard CD systems to access logistics libraries.
- Review monthly updates of ship configuration databases, and provide feedback to ship configuration managers.
- Analyze provisioning technical documentation databases to assess ship–outfitting progress.
- Assist in transferring ship configuration databases from mainframe to client/server and PC formats.
- Prepare and execute integrated logistics support plans to transition sixteen shipboard electronic systems’ logistics from interim to permanent support measures.