- TELECOMMUNICATIONS & NETWORKING PROFESSIONAL
- Voice/Data Network Convergence, Unified Communications Implementation, Contact Center
- Maintenance, IT Infrastructure/Design, Needs Assessment, Deployment/Migrations, Technical Support
- Senior telecom professional with a 20 - year history of executing large-scale telecommunications projects and providing day 2 support.
- Experience in enterprise communications systems, VOIP telephony, and full life-cycle management from installation through testing and support.
- Energized by challenging environments, with a history of exceeding customer expectations on tight schedules.
- Diligent and resourceful in uncovering solutions to meet all business requirements.
- Recent experience with System Platform and VMWare implementations of the latest releases of Avaya core infrastructure software.
- Avaya XCaaS (both CCaaS and UCaaS provider version)
- Avaya CM and survivable remotes.
- Avaya System/Session Manager and Session Border Controllers.
- Avaya Media Server (AMS)
- Avaya Aura Conferencing
- Avaya Experience Portal
- Verint/Avaya Witness (WFO)
- Avaya CMS
- VMWare ESXi
- Linux (Red Hat and Debian types)
- ACA IP Telephony Implement (retired)
- ACA Implement: Lan Workgroup (retired)
- IP Telephony Advanced Implementation (retired)
- Communication Networks Associate (retired)
- SIP Enablement Services Implementation (retired)
- Extreme Networks Associate - Configuration and Troubleshooting
- Microsoft MCP Server 2003
- Asterisk Administrators
- Asterisk Integrators
Senior Escalation Engineer
Confidential, Lombard, IL
- Primary engineer providing day 2 support for all Cloud clients
- Assisted with onboarding new clients
- Reduced TSG reliance on Avaya support by acting as escalation point for other team members
- Experience with latest releases of Avaya software, including CM 6.3 through 7.0, Media Server 7.0 and CMS 18.
Confidential, Pearland, TX
- Created a unique backup solution for over 70 servers and applications with different backup needs
- Implemented a system-wide reboot schedule with minimal user impact.
- Maintained a stable environment during my tenure and completed the contract with no major outages.
Confidential, Mechanicsville, VA
- Assisted with implementing new sites during an expansion phase of a company that provides health plans in over twenty-five states and assisted with the maintenance workload.
- Worked in a large, geographically diverse IT/Telecom department and reported directly to the Director of ITS.
- Worked with the Network Engineering team, Telecom team members, and Infrastructure Services to implement call centers in several states.
- Provided maintenance services in the corporate and support locations in VA Beach with a high level of satisfaction by the customer.
Confidential, Brunswick, GA
- Converged voice and data networks in technically complex, security-sensitive environments.
- Migrated legacy PBX to new VOIP media server that maintained support for the legacy system while working as the dedicated tech for the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center.
- Adopted by 4 satellite locations following successful implementation.
- Maintained documentation to ISO 9001 standards for this customer.
- Modernized the telecommunications system for Plant Hatch nuclear power plant, installed hybrid media server with minimal disruption to the client.
- Coordinated installation and cutover thousands of ports in under 30 minutes.