- Enthusiastic, highly organized, efficiency oriented, personable professional with positive attitude and ability to see opportunity in challenging situations.
- With the ability to demonstrated a talent for analyzing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes for improvement opportunities.
- Proficient at quickly learning new procedures and taking ownership of diverse projects.
- Innate ability to ensure all documents created or updated are clear, concise, professional, and comprehended at all levels.
MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Projects), VISIO
Confidential, Silver Spring, MD
Confidential, Herndon, VA
- Create documentation for a variety of materials, including standard operating procedures (SOP), how - to guides, and user manuals.
- Collaborate with product and content experts, and built strong relationships with clients and internal departments.
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret and apply laws, regulations, policies, and practices to provide advice and guidance to officials, supervisors, and employees on a variety of functions
- Prepared charts, graphs, and forms to go along with business and technical requirements.
- Develop presentations for software step-by-step instructions for end users.
- Develop schematic to document equipment, supply rooms and floor plans.
- Ability to communicate at all levels tactfully and diplomatically.
- Accustomed to handling sensitive, confidential records.