- Successfully implemented large - scale enterprise financial application implementations which included developing the project plan, engineering, configuring and maintaining the applications, the operating system, thin-client solution, data center virtualization and database platform (Windows Server, Citrix Metaframe, VMware ESX, UNIX/Linux and Oracle/SQL Server database administration).
- Qualifications include nine years experience engineering and implementing technical solutions for the telecommunications industry and three years engineering and implementing technical solutions for Confidential .
- Highly resourceful technical engineer that can design and lead large complex projects to successful completion.
- Successfully executed detailed IT application, infrastructure, database and O/S security reviews, including testing of key IT controls in support of annual Sarbanes-Oxley compliance assessment program.
- Proven track record in multifaceted systems integrations, including SAP and PeopleSoft ERP implementations that included implementing financial data analysis and reporting tools.
- Technical lead for a national and international PeopleSoft Infrastructure implementation of the payroll, human resource and benefits administration modules. Accomplishments included assisting in developing the project plan, assisting with the engineering of the solution, supporting all technical functions of the PeopleSoft application administration and the Oracle database refreshes of the PeopleSoft data for a large telecommunications company.
- Senior contract engineer/administrator, for Confidential, on the largest SAP implementation ever attempted by the United States Government. The position included providing management with SAP application implementation prototypes to be utilized by the end-user community, stabilizing network/system connectivity to financial applications, assisting the technical owner of the financial applications with upgrading the application and the systems the application ran on, as well as re-engineering the security of the application and the systems the application ran on.
- Worked with a team of developers and production support staff on a large project to consolidate the SAP financial data with the Lawson financial data into an Oracle database for analysis during a large-scale telecommunications company merger. Oracle Essbase was implemented as the tool to review and analyze the data for the Treasury department, prior to and after the merger.
- Technical lead of 5 full time employees on a global telecommunications company-wide PeopleSoft implementation. Conversion from legacy IBM AS400 application servers to a distributed client-server environment.
- Assisted manager with development of reporting systems, processes, report generation, and delivery to functional application end-user base.
- Directed and motivated employees to meet business and project objectives. Responsible for technical leadership and strategic planning of various systems. Interfaced with business users for requirements gathering and conformity to business rules.
- Performed resource management, including project time lines, budgeting, personnel issues and employee resources. Extensive IT experience involving mergers and acquisitions.
- 4 years experience managing the technical operations of a telecommunications business catering to motels/hotels and small businesses. Supervised a technical staff of 4 employees and 2 contractors.
- Performed a major upgrade to the Time, Attendance and Reporting system that integrated into the payroll system for a large hospital with 2000 full-time and part-time employees. Single IT resource that successfully developed and executed the project plan, engineered the hardware, O/S, database server, web server and application data migration and upgrade.
- Data backup/restore solutions supported includes Symantec NetBackup and CA Associates Arcserve LAN backup solutions for server data on a dedicated backup network, with a StorageTek Tape Data Storage Library.
- Thin client solutions for Windows, UNIX, Linux, and MAC applications have been engineered using Citrix Metaframe, in support of a single desktop computer initiative to provide desktop end-users access to secure encrypted network resources and applications, via a single web portal.
- Over 900 PeopleSoft application personal computer nodes have been maintained globally (Asia, Europe, Australia, and North America) using Citrix Metaframe in a LAN/WAN configuration that consisted of 20 PeopleSoft Windows NT/2000 servers and Citrix Metaframe servers, residing in several domestic and foreign facilities.
- Lead system engineer/administrator responsible for the Windows 2003 Active Directory migration testing of all Citrix Metaframe financial and human resource applications.
- As the lead Citrix Metaframe engineer/administrator, I recommended major architectural and upgrade changes to a large Citrix Metaframe farm for Confidential . 90% of the farm re-engineering and upgrade changes were accepted by the technical architecture team and I personally completed these changes during the Windows 2003 Active Directory upgrade from Windows NT 4.0 domain controllers.
- One of five engineers/administrators that assisted with the responsibility for the design, configuration, and maintenance of all VMware servers (Windows 2000, Windows 2003, and Citrix Metaframe) supporting a data center server consolidation for Confidential . The server consolidation consisted of implementing VMware P2V Assistant, Physical to Virtual server consolidation solution and VMware Virtual Center centralized command console.