Insightful, results driven and experienced IT Professional desiring to secure a Solution Architect position in a company with a challenging environment where I can utilize my, experience and maximize my knowledge.
API’S / SOFTWARE & HARDWARE KNOWLEDGE:
Amazon Web Services, VPC, IAM, S3, EC2, Cloud Front, Cloud Formation, Direct Connect, Route 53, Wok Docs, Work Mail, Work Space, Chime, Trusted Advisor, CloudWatch, MFA, SES, SNS Active Directory, MS Outlook 2010/13, MS Lync 2010/Skype for Business 2013, MS Windows 7/8/10 Pro, MS Windows /2K8/2K12 Server, MS Office 2K7/10/13, Citrix Presentation Server Administration / RDP / Windows Terminal Service, Lotus Notes/Domino Server 5x/6x/7x/8x / iNotes, Notes Peak, Black Berry Enterprise Server 5.0.1, Blackberry Desktop Manager, Confidential Backup Exec v9 - 12 D, TSM/Tivoli Storage manager, Confidential Message Labs, Confidential Anti-Virus Endpoint Protection Manager, Cisco VPN Client 4.7/5.0, Cisco WebEx, BMC Remedy, Service Now (SNOW), BomGar Remote Client, SCCM 2012 Remote Assistance, MS Remote Assistance and Softera LDAP Browser and Avaya One X communicator.HP Blade Servers, HP LJ Printers, HP Xerox DocuColor 250 production printers, HP Storage Works Ultrium 3 LTO Tape deviceIBM/Lenovo T- series laptops, IBM/Lenovo NetVista desktops, IDE hard drives, SCSI drives, Blackberry, Android devices, iPhones and iPads.
Confidential, Silvers Springs, Maryland
AWS Solution Architect
- Responsibilities include, deploying AWS highly available, secure, scalable and fault tolerant systems operations on the AWS Cloud Platform for Confidential Technology via test and production environment.
- Duties include, building out the following AWS Services: VPC, Simple AD, EC2, EBS, S3, Route53, ELB, CloudWatch, IAM control, along with minor CloudFormation configuration for newly created IaaS environment.
- Coordinate with business to model and provide consensus based enterprise solution that is scalable with the company ever changing needs
- Provide input into Product Management to influence feature requirements for compute, storage and networking in the Cloud.
- Assist with risk planning in association with integration pertaining to architecture and deployment using appropriate cloud standards. Provide definitions and introductions on the use of AWS software tools and methods that will enable continuous build out of the infrastructure.
- Responsible for the creation, documentation and communication of documented standard and best practices regarding development and overall infrastructure.
- Estimating AWS resource usage cost and utilizing AWS Trusted Advisor to assist in the help of identifying operational cost control mechanisms that will benefit the company.
Confidential, Cleveland, Ohio
Senior Lotus Domino Administrator
- Administer Confidential Lotus Domino/Notes/Sametime/Designer 8.5.3 infrastructure, servicing 178 Domino servers in a clustered environment encompassing 80,000 users.
- Perform Domino Directory management tasks pertaining to account creation, deletion, re with or without administration process, email distribution group management, mailin database management, room reservations requests, mail box moves, and policies .
- Resolve escalated Service Now incidents pertaining to calendar issues, Clubusy/freetime, template updates, Mailin database creation, name change request and move in hierarchy via the AdminP process. Address Domino server related issues in relation to maintaining Notes Address Book (NAB), database clustering, Access Control List management, User ID/Group/Mailin creation and modification. Provide coexistence support between Lotus Domino/Notes, Outlook 2013 and Skype for Business/Lync 2013. Manages and maintains Availability, System Integrity and Capacity of the Domino environment including Lotus configuration, troubleshooting and patching.
- Troubleshoot SMTP Server Mail routing issues, utilize Confidential Message Labs track and trace cloud solution while providing excellent customer service and communication skills.
Senior Lotus Domino Messaging Analyst
- Perform senior level multi - domain Lotus Domino 8.5.3 Server Administration tasks within the Lotus Domino, Traveler 9.0.1 and Sametime 8.5.2 environment at Confidential Corporation Department of Defense Data Center.
- Provide support to Lotus Domino, Notes, iNotes/Webmail, Lotus Domino Traveler and the Lotus Sametime server to 13,100 global employees encompassing Confidential Corporation acquired brands. Confidential Corporate, Confidential Defense, Confidential Air Products, IMT, JLG, Pierce Fire and Emergency, McNeilus, Frontline Communications, Jerr-Dan, London Machinery and Con-E-Co.
- Primary focus involves monitoring and maintaining the Domino clustered server environment between two Data Centers. Creating user accounts, assigning proper ACL, updating person and server documents, configure DDM and Domino Administrator client to monitor servers; Resolve database, Address book, Clubusy, replication and synchronization issues; Use ID Manager Requests Database, and ID Management system to troubleshoot new user registration issues, distribute Notes ID’s, Recertify Users, Name Changes, process User Moves to OU’s Hierarchy, process User Terminations, create Mail-in Databases, rebuilding views, workspace, update templates, replacing design elements, standardizing user ps and resolving Calendaring issues.
- Manage Confidential MessageLabs (SaaS) portal by utilizing track and trace of mails entering and leaving the environment via 4 SMTP Domino servers. Devise and implement custom SPF and DMARC to resolve Domain spoofing.
- Provide level 3 Unified Communications, End User Service support of 5 Mail domains encompassing 11 segments 24x7. Responsible for the delivery of the Service Now incident and problem management process by ensuring all incidents activities are managed accordingly to the agreed process and ensuring SLA’s are met by quality checking incidents, identifying issues from start to resolution.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Senior Computer Systems Analyst
- Provide Lotus Notes and Domino server support to the Headquarters of the Environmental Protection Agency.
- Manage, monitor and administer Domino 8.5.2 Mail, Sametime 7.0 and applications servers during the MS O365 conversion.
- Perform Outlook 2010 and Lync 2010 install and configuration. Address end users question about Outlook and Lync.
- Provide Tier-3 support to Desktop Administrators and offsite Helpdesk Technicians via BMC Remedy ticketing system.
- Troubleshoot user archiving issues.
- Submit archive retrieval to the operations team for remote recovery.
- Monitor HP Servers for any overnight outages and partial reboots.
- Create 6am early morning server health reports on the Domino server infrastructure, then forward report to the EPA DC Email Collaboration and Mobile Device Support team.
Confidential, Lincoln, RI
Lotus Domino Administrator
- Evaluate Lotus Domino 8.5.3 environment for Confidential in conjunction to cloud migration.
- Worked with prior hosting vendor on relinquishing Domino related security credentials in order to perform migration.
- Contacted hosting company on setting up and configuring Win2k8 VM Server.
- Performed the installation of Lotus Domino and migrated data to cloud for test related purposes.
- Conducted server availability with hosting company so users can access notes applications via the internet.
Technical Messaging Analyst
- Accountable for assessing the pre-conversion staging of Lotus Notes/Domino 8.5 messaging environment.
- Responsible for the design, development, administration and implementation of Lotus Notes/Domino.
- Assist with preparation of documentation, procedures, and user for the Domino 8.5 project.
- Perform Domino server installation and administration on W2K8 Intel server platform.
- Maintain Domino server application including troubleshooting hardware and/or software in relation to the installation of the Domino server infrastructure. Install and configure Notes 8.5 desktop clients.
- Register, rename, recertify and delete users, modify person docs, troubleshoot mail routing, database access issues, out-of-office agents, modify location docs, create mail-in databases, setup users DB ACL, resolve Calendaring & Scheduling issues.
- Collaborate with Desktop Support Group during problem analysis/resolution. Identify and resolve Lotus Notes/Domino connectivity issues utilizing structured troubleshooting methods, techniques and tools.
- Provide 24x7 Notes/Domino support, both domestic and international, via Cisco VPN Client and Microsoft RDP.
- Perform and monitor critical Domino database backup using Confidential Backup Exec 2012.
- Assist with Windows XP/7 installation and configuration.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Systems Administrator / Lotus Domino Administrator
- Assist in the planning, design and implementation of various systems. Desktops, laptops, servers, network equipment and software applications.
- Build and configure HP Proliant DL360/380/385 Blade Servers using HP Smart Start.
- Monitor LAN/WAN connectivity with parent company, John Hancock/Manulife, while providing Desktop and Server support.
- Responsible for the management of Confidential Backup Exec version 12D with Central Administration Server Option.
- Install, configure and administer Confidential Anti-Virus Endpoint Protection Manager Corporate Edition. Ensure users Antivirus clients are updated with the latest .DAT files.
- Install, configure and administer IBM Lotus Domino Servers in a clustered environment. Responsibilities include registering, recertifying, renaming users, managing Access Control List, groups, mail quotas and installing Domino Fix Packs.
- Monitor the Domino clustered environment for consistency with database replication between (Notes Name Network) Mail servers. Schedule and perform maintenance features such as Compact, Fixup and Updall on related Domino server databases. Implement and manage Domino Mail Journaling depository for email retention and compliance purposes.
- Actively monitor Domino SMTP Mail Gateway for daily mail routing issues.
- Plan and implement the upgrade of Lotus Domino Mail environment and the SMTP Gateway from R5x, R6x to R7.03.
- Provide BlackBerry Enterprise Server 5.0.1 installation and administration support along with resolving technical and operational issues with the Confidential server and Blackberry end users hand held devices.
- Administration support activities include Confidential account creation/deletion, device deployment along with upgrading device firmware. Assign IT policy, resend service books, reset device passwords and troubleshoot blackberry devices.
- Experienced in migrating Blackberry Enterprise users from BES 4.0 to 5.0.1 using BES 5.0.1 Transporter Tool.
Confidential, Boston, MA
LAN Administrator / Technical Support Specialist
- Install, configure and maintain Windows 95, 98, NT4.0 Workstation/Server, NT4.0 Terminal Server and Citrix.
- Schedule backup of entire LAN/WAN.
- Perform SW/HW upgrades on Compaq Proliant Servers, Compaq M300 and M700 series laptops.
- Perform installation of file/print servers, HP Snap severs and Xerox network printers.
- Install and provide support for Lotus Notes 5.0.11 clients.
- Perform Tier 3 level support for Federal Agencies through understanding of the following services and protocols: DNS, WINS, DHCP, RAS, TCP/IP, CITRIX (ICA) Thin client, NETBIOS, SMTP and HTTP.
- Implement Citrix (ICA) Thin client solution on all Federal National Applications by providing 128 Bit encryption.