- Highly motivated IT Enterprise System and Network Management hands on Engineer and Leader with notable national success managing and steering some of the industry’s largest and most complex Enterprise Management Infrastructure projects while driving client’s operational effectiveness.
- Leader in strategy, development, and implementation of enterprise - wide system management solutions.
- Dynamic business acumen with an astute awareness of industry technology and business trends, coupled with a senior level of hands-on technical proficiency.
- Adept at planning and leading major project phases including requirement gathering, resource allocation and final implementation/ client acceptance.
- Expertise in producing accurate and concise technical and business documentation
- Specialist and Subject Matter Expert in Enterprise Network and Server monitoring technologies.
- Experience marketing and designing complex solutions to large Enterprise customers.
- Delivered dozens of executive briefings to large Enterprise clients.
- Proven track record in production of deliverables associated with concise mapping of high-level IT requirements to business processes to effectively support the mission of the enterprise
- Business/Technology Strategic Alignment by the organizations current and planned IT architecture capabilities while identifying changes needed to comply with business strategies, policies, processes and requirements.
- Successful in demanding, fast-paced, and dynamic professional environments; promptly adapting to existing corporate infrastructures.
- Influential leadership and communications skills
- Leading highly motivated cross-functional staff while coordinating efforts with business, technical, and customer teams to ensure alignment of technical deliverables with business goals. Effective in high stake negotiations and key partnership relationships.
Platforms: Windows 2003, UNIX (Solaris, AIX, RedHat), Windows Based Workstations
Networking: Packet Sniffers, SNMP, RMON, ISDN, Frame Relay, ATM SNMP/RMON, MPLS, DMS-100, Analog telephony
Tools: Ksh, awk, Windows shell scripting, Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, MS Project, Confidential, Enterprise Event Management, Enterprise Portals, Batch Job Management (workload/Autosys) Tivoli Framework & event console, Enterprise Software Distribution, IT asset management, Clustering, Confidential and Confidential, CA Confidential NSM and Netcool ITNM, Omnibus, Solarwinds.
Senior Analyst - Network and Systems Management
- Currently serving as an SME for Confidential network & network performance platforms.
- Architect, deploy and support network and server management solutions in an enterprise environment using CA Confidential 9.0, 9.1, 9.2, CA Confidential and Tivoli Netcool, and CA SysEdge.
- Implemented a market service delivery improvement to an ITIL based ITSM framework.
- Ongoing support and maintenance of network monitoring of 300,000 ports.
- Ongoing server monitoring, support and maintenance of thousands of servers.
Confidential, Glastonbury Connecticut
- Provided strategic leadership and hands-on implementation services ensuring full delivery of regional, national and global Confidential and Confidential NSM infrastructure management solutions for Confidential consulting practice.
- Directing multiple Senior Information Technology consultants and providing hands-on delivery of professional consulting services for broad base of projects and long term consulting engagements.
- Supported Confidential and International Fortune 100 companies
- Responsible for requirements gathering, design, architecture, implementation of enterprise monitoring solutions using Confidential NSM R11 to enable network and server management.
- Setup of Confidential NSM system management agents
- Delivered Confidential NSM R11 based network management system for 4000+ users
- Providing strategic leadership and implementation of ITSM services for Confidential
- Improved ITSM levels by 60-75% within a 90 day period via a “reimplementation” of CA Confidential
- Migrated Confidential version 8.1 (windows) to version 9.1/9.2 (Red Hat)
- Strategic delivery of network and system performance data ( Confidential version 6.0/6.1 data to “B” & “C” level management and internal medical community
- Responsible for the vision, strategy and execution of Confidential ’s new emerging technology offerings. Accountable for practices profitability and development of staff while providing daily direction and implementation support to project teams.
- Established new Concord Confidential emerging Technologies Consulting practice
- Increased practices revenue in targeted areas from zero to 90% increase over a 18 month period
- Effectively led national project teams to proven and measurable results across multiple lines of business, international boarders and time zones and cultures.
Principal Enterprise Infrastructure Management Consultant
- Retained on consultative basis to provide on and off site development and support of Banks global enterprise-wide Confidential NSM management systems for financial industry leader:
- Successfully supported Confidential Enterprise System Monitoring development and 7x24 support activities through precarious world events, including 9/11/01 and 2003 East Coast electricity blackout.
- Championed design and development of over 100 local and global enterprise management design efforts receiving C-level management endorsements.
- Designed and Integrated custom routines and advanced customizations, conducted data mining activities, and drove change management activities across international borders for enterprise systems, increasing ROI of ESM applications by 40% with respect to investment and private banking lines of business
- Successfully managed migration of 6 investment management subsystems from middleware messaging system to business process views significantly enhancing usability.
- Drove projects and deliverables across international cross functional lines of business and technologies.
- Retained by CIO to assess technical and staffing challenges in addition to delivering strategic monitoring dashboards for senior management
- Delivered “3rd party assessment” documents at the direct request of CIO providing strategic gap analysis of companies Infrastructure and service support platform investment.
- Provided custom designed “business process views” used by CIO and CEO to provide company IT portal for technical and executive level staff.
- Principal consultant for Confidential ’s IT operations to lead a troubled global Enterprise Management systems and network strategic deployment.
- Responsible for restoring trust and integrity to project deliverables for subcontractors’ strategic account.
- Provided strategic plan to restore vendor payments, align client’s internal resources with subject matter experts and show mearesuable return on investments to client.
- Provided subject matter expertise in the implementation of client’s international network and system management platforms.
- Established new criteria for project success
- Recruited new subject matter experts with proper mix of soft skills and technical prowess
- Developed and leveraged vendors strategic relationships for project success
- Established rolls for additional billable Confidential consultants.
Confidential, Englewood, Colorado
Enterprise Management Consultant
- Responsible for the design and delivery of enterprise Infrastructure management systems using Confidential NSM.
Enterprise Management Consultant
- Consultant in the implementation of network and server management systems.
IT Staff Consultant
- Managed over 6000 wide area network devices for Confidential from remote Confidential Global Operations Center