Business focused and Performance driven Voice Professional with an extra ordinary employer/customer satisfaction record. Seeking a challenging Unified Communication Engineering/Consulting Role where I could apply my knowledge and skill set in line of Business Objectives.
CUCM - Unity Connection - IP Telephony - SIP - H323 - MGCP - SCCP - ITSP - SRST Voice Gateways - CUBE - ExpressWay - WebEx - Video Conference - MCU - VMWare IM & Presence - Upgrade - Pre-Sales - VCS - TelePresence - ISDN - SIP Trunk
Sr. Unified Communications Engineer
- Actively managing entire Cisco UC Infrastructure for more than 6000 users and ensuring the operations are intact;
- Deployment which increased the collaboration and mobility experience for the University Executive staff through their smart phones.
- Launched (CUIC) Cisco Unified Intelligence Center for Service Desk for Customized Dashboard and comprehensive Reporting.
- Configured Cisco Finesse for improved CC Agent experience.
- Designed and improvised CC IVR using CCX 10.0 to produce optimum results in corresponds with Service Desk objectives. Improved Experience for Priority Callers.
- Enhanced the Business experience for various work flows.
- Planned Upgrade from 8.6 to 9.1and then 9.x to 10.x version successfully.
- Enabled SRST and tested the Failover of the remote IP Phones (that includes Cisco 8961 and 9971 SIP Phones) successfully.
Team Lead Network/VoIP
- Planned and executed Unified Communications, IP Telephony, LAN/WAN projects through a complete Project Life Cycle and making sure that the desired results are achieved.
- Steer initiatives towards achievement of organizational goals with focus on management of multiple projects, including network designing and implementation of new technology.
- Interacted with corporate clients to understand their requirements and proposed the best suited solution.
- This includes face-to-face meetings and email/ over the phone consultation.
- Prepared High level and Low level design, BOQ, technical proposals in response to national/international Customers and tender requirements within the Advanced Unified communications, Data and Security domain.
- Managed Team by delegating tasks appropriately and utilizing the resource to its maximum.
- Designed technical solution comprises of Cisco portfolio, HP ProCurve switches, Juniper routers, Fortinet FortiGate firewalls, Tandberg, Polycom, AVAYA gateways and modules.
- Documented Project plans, reports according to company’s standard operating procedures and have helped in forming a Project Management Office (PMO) for the company.
- Designed and managed all technical aspects of the deliverable project.
- Ensured the deadlines and SLA are achieved as agreed.
- Installed and tested IP PBX (Asterisk) system by ensuring DN’s, IVR and Voicemail are operational.
- Designed and configured IP CCTV solutions at local and remote client sites.
- Proposed and designed technical solutions on Cisco and Microsoft technologies according to client’s requirements.
- Analysed clients infrastructure requirement and proposed best possible solution and promoting company’s services
- Delivered 1st/2nd Line support via remote access using Citrix, on-site support and over the phone.
- Configured and provide support for VoIP services to business and corporate clients on SIP and Confidential /Terminals.
- Configured and troubleshoot TCP/IP, firewall and other network settings for SME clients and Confidential networks.
- Took ownership and resolved problems according to priorities assigned through trouble ticketing software.