- Seeking a challenging role in area of Computer Networking to contribute towards organizational success and growth
- Nearly 4 years of professional work experience of configuring, maintaining & troubleshooting a network
- Ardent experience with CPE and Core configuration for Cisco, Alcatel and Juniper devices
- Experienced network engineer committed to solving network issues in timely and cost efficient manner
- Worked mostly in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environments with strict SLA adherence
- Strong leader with experience in providing KT and monitoring new employees
- Remarkable ability of building strong business relationships with both clients and coworkers
- Possess excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
Networking Concepts: DHCP, LAN, WAN, DSLAM, DNS, HSRP, VRRP, Security, VLAN trunking, VoIP, Multicast, CDP, NAT, SSL, Radius, TACACS+, SNMP, LDAP, SMTP and NFS/CIFS and QoS
Programming Language: Platforms & Databases C, Python, MySQL and Android Studio
Operating System: Windows, Unix and Linux
Sr Network Engineer
Technical skills used: MPLS, WAN L3VPN, OSPF, BGP, RIP, VRF, VPLS, RD/RT
- Install new and maintain existing enterprise customers’ high bandwidth devices in order to provide better connectivity to the customers and produce higher profits, better returns for shareholders and thus, grow the business.
- Design WAN L3 VPN service for bandwidth ranging from 1.5Mbps to over 100Mbps and implement policy mapping, route mapping and performance turning using various routing protocols.
Technical skills used: LACP, IGMP, xDSL, GPON (IP TV, HIS, VoIP), FTTH, WiFi, 4GLTE
- Test & turn up of new devices (DSLAM), release devices to production environment and communicate with end customer.
- Implement Converged Edge architecture to drive operational efficiency by consolidating to one vendor devices (Alcatel). Coordinate with customer engineers, field technician and other team members to migrate circuits from ADSL to VDSL2+ and ensure end to end connectivity. Enable AAA features on ALU 7450 device. Configure LACP,VTP,STP,PVST protocol and enabling IGMP multicast on DSLAM