- Facilities Management and IT Professional with over 25 years’ experience working for a Fortune 500 company.
- I have a strong level of dedication to my employer that is unsurpassed in current times.
- I am an energetic, well - spoken and capable administrator who has extensive experience in Cisco Call Manager and Cisco Unity software.
- I am a consummate professional that was responsible for all telephony builds, changes, and moves of more than 25,000 employees.
- I was also responsible of all voicemail systems at all locations throughout the world. I was also more than able to identify problems, drive improvements, and recommend solutions.
- I brought the company fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a strong dedication to service.
- My key strengths include, but are not limited to; extensive knowledge of VoIP implementation, WAN connectivity, database administration, active directory, and virtualization user support.
- I am looking for a suitable position with a company where I can make a difference and where there is never a dull moment.
- Basic networking
- Troubleshooting skills
- Telephony knowledge
- Detail oriented
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Willing to travel to client sites
- Excellent judgment and decision making
- Giving full attention to what other people are saying
- Ability to work well with others
NETWORK SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
- Monitoring network performance to determine whether adjustments need to be made.
- Assisting the IT department with various upgrades, projects, and tasks.
- Quickly responding to network telephony outages.
- Participating in team meetings and provide technical leadership.
- Creating user accounts, permissions, and voicemail boxes.
- Perform and implement disaster recovery operations, including off site testing.
- Build and maintain all cisco telephones throughout the world.
- Build and maintain all voicemail systems throughout factories and international locations.
- Configure and maintain all video conference equipment hardware and software.
- Implement all video call connections to all international locations.
- Develop lesson plans and instructional materials for Cisco phone training.
- Create a functional and attractive learning environment for end users.
- Schedule and supervise individual support training staff.
- Be able to demonstrate the most current uses of the Cisco telephone technology.
- Development a full understanding of the Cisco Call Manager software technology.
- Research, ensure operations, and test all phone systems for training needs.
- Evaluate training effectiveness by using client feedback from end users.
- Perform all related duties as assigned.
FACILITIES MANAGEMENT ADMINISTRATOR
- Maintained and operated the facilities including budgets, staff, contractors, and consultants.
- Planned strategy to ensure efficient management of assets - maintained and supported equipment of the facility.
- Performed short term and long term planning for the property.
- Assisted and guided the contractors in completing the jobs and managed the projects assigned.
- Detailed analysis and study of alternatives available to completing projects.
- Introduced changes in existing projects without disrupting the ongoing process thus reducing operating costs.