- Seeking a position in a company where I can utilize my skills and advance within the company, increasing my knowledge with my work and to implement my Technical and Quality skills with Hardware Systems, Network Administration.
Senior System Administrator
- Assisted End User computing with daily tasks and site specific information
- Provided Documentation in form of Standard operating procedures
- Raised IT Change controls for the site when new software or equipment required installation in Hospira Environment.
- Provided local Vendor information to IT Project resources at Confidential when required.
- Discussed with key stakeholders onsite before Project implementation, liaised between vendors and users on special requirements.
- Provided users with IT information for new projects along with the quality compliance requirements to execute the project.
- Took responsibility as on shore coordinator and interacted with clients to identify requirement and drafted plans in an agile environment
- Involved in maintenance and bug fixing of Plant automated systems and off the shelf applications that were controlling equipment in drug manufacturing
- Performed integration testing and validated deployment plan for GMP applications and documented IQ and OQ of the application used.
- Developed test case scenarios for applications installed in validated equipment and executed test scenarios when there was any change process involved.
- Provided mentoring and coaching to service desk team and offshore teams.
- Performing risk and impact analysis along with mitigations plans
- Strict adherence to quality process and requirements as to organization policy
- Manage and co - ordinate all major and critical incidents through to resolution.
End User Computing support
- Provided support to all users and private networks in Hospira.
- Worked directly with all towers in managing their specific equipment on site and also provided capacity management information
- Raised Confidential level Change controls before implementing any new changes in the controlled environment at Hospira.
- Attended training sessions organized by Confidential to improve my skills.
- Provided assistance to Confidential on various Hospira IT Projects.
- Provided assistance to Global Hospira IT projects that had direct impact with this site.
- Worked closely with other APAC site support engineers and assisted them with similar IT issues and exchanged various Knowledge article.
- Desktop support for all users connected to the Hospira Domain
- Management of Production and File servers along with backup server management
- Coordinating with Confidential on technical issues faced by the site and also assisting various towers in Confidential
- Coordinating controlled IT change requests in this environment
- Managed all phone hardware such as NEC NDK9000 and Blackberry devices.
- Installed and manage label printers, Multifunctional printer and managed Video Conferencing equipment.
- Coordinating with Telstra, Optus on PABX and switch maintenance.
- 24/7 on call for the site and Confidential in cases of any emergencies on site
- Responsible for liaising with external vendors on new equipment purchased by Hospira or Confidential .
Technical Hardware Contractor
- Assembled NEC point of sale machines for Coles, Kmart and liquorland.
- Performed rollout jobs for Melbourne immigration, which involved subnet configuration, installation of new machines.
- Imaged Hp Servers for schools, Immigration and Coles back offices
- Refurbished NEC Point of Sales systems for Coles, Kmart and LiquorLand.
- Served as Team leader at Coles Head Office, Mulgrave for the PDT project for Target.
- Responsible for managing all equipment information using Excel spread sheet.
- Installed over 100 IP telephones and configured them to users profiles for BHP, Melbourne.