- Extensive experience in Advanced Network Tier 2 and 3 troubleshooting with some technical and project management experience in local area network implementation, and network device configuration and support.
- Work to resolve various in depth problems on Cisco Routers, Switches, Local and Global Load Balancers, and Firewalls.
- This includes engagement on high level technical bridge calls and after action Root Cause Analysis meetings.
- Interaction clients and various technical support groups. .
Hardware: All Cisco Devices, Routers, Switches, CSS/GSS Load Balancers, F5 Load - Balancer, Pix Firewalls, Checkpoint Firewalls, Niksun and ENDACE Probes.
Software: Network Associates Sniffview and Infinistream Analyzers, Tivoli Netcool Alarm PlatformsPotocols -MPLS, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, RIP, IGRP, NAT, IP, Multicast, HSRP, DLSW, Frame Relay, SONET, OCx, Ethernet, DWDM, AIMS, Aperature, Prime, Livelink, Hostmaster, Nash, QIP, Sap Business Objects, Aims (Asset Inventory Management), Application Network Manager (ANM), Tacacs Account & log viewer, Log Logic(Firewall Log Data).
Technical Expertise: Cisco CCNP and CCNA Certifications.
Confidential, Columbus Ohio
Network Engineer, Associate
- Configure network switch ports
- Configure port channels and port trunks
- Reserve SAN fabric ports
- Create documentation and process improvements
- Ensure project work is performed in compliance with corporate risk and security policies
- Proven success delivering enterprise technologies to the lines of business in large-scale enterprise environments
- Infrastructure planning and delivery
- Channels, Trunking, Cisco/Juniper products, and network inventory management systems such as AIMS
- Proven ability to work well under pressure, manage conflicting priorities, and make sound rational decisions that balance technical risk against business imperatives
- Ability to execute with discipline and urgency
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Detail oriented with an unrelenting pursuit of zero defects
- Demonstrated expertise servicing customers with a focus on absolute customer satisfaction ('can-do' attitude)
- Demonstrated ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Proven experience as a team player and the ability to effectively collaborate
Confidential, Whippany, NJ
Network Engineer, Associate
- Responsible for providing Tier 2 Technical Support for the entire JPMChase network.
- Attending Priority 1 bridges and troubleshoot problems that involve trade-offs between cost containment and timeliness of service
- Provide day to day incident and problem management of major impacting network issues globally
- Strong focus on continual service improvement, driving down Mean Time to Repair (MTTR), and reducing customer impacts
- Work on ticket queue and provide effective production and break/fix support including accurate problem identification, ticket documentation and customer/vendor dialogue
- Analyzes existing processes and procedures and assists in the design of new processes and procedures
- Responsible for engagement with outside organizations that Network Operations team supports and for maintaining and fostering teamwork with partner organizations and/or customers.
- Tier 3 team engagement based on requirement. Adheres to proper escalation policies keeping severity levels accurate and management aware of high priority issues.
- Provides effective production and break/fix support including accurate problem identification, ticket documentation and customer/vendor dialogue.
- Responsible for providing escalated Tier 3 Technical Support for the entire JPMChase network.
- Ownership of complex problem tickets on a daily basis and have adhered to the SLA committed results by resolving the issue within the stated timeframe.
- Performed on-going support of new implementations involving advanced cutting edge technologies such as the Ecommerce DMZ networks and associated components supporting the entire infrastructure.
- Participated in required technical support activities during deployment solutions process to ensure viability of support of new systems. Ensured technical support requirements are included in the operations support checklist. Interacted with professional services to allow seamless transition of customer projects into production.