- Self - motivated individual seeking new opportunities and assuming increasing levels of responsibility
- Comfortable working independently or in a team setting and maintaining a warm personality.
- Solution focused information technology professional with a broad understanding of computer networking.
- Committed to quality performance with a ability to learn new procedures quickly
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and work under extreme deadlines
- Cisco 1200 wireless access
- Cisco series routers
- HP DL380 G3
- ML370 G3
- Dell servers
- HP Procruve 5308/2524
- Linksys routers
- Quantum single & robotic tape backup
- SQL 2000 - 2005
- MS Visual Studio 2005
- Remote Access and VPN
- Network Routers and Switches
- Internet Information services (IIS 5 & IIS 6) Black Berry Enterprise Server
- Veritas backup 9 and 10
- Abra Suite
- MS Terminal Server
- SBS 2000-2003
- McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (EPO)
- Internet Security Acceleration 2000, 2004 & 2006
- Exchange 2003-2008
- Windows Server 2003-2008
- Operating Systems
- WinXP, Win7
- MS office 2003, 2007 & 2010
- Primarily responsible for maintaining all aspects of clients small business network infrastructure and personal computer needs.
- Provide technical support by install/uninstall software and hardware. Communicate with other IT professionals, customers and vendors relating to issues presented.
- Research, recommend, purchase and install software, hardware, and security for the day to day business or personal usage to meet the best possible resolution.
- Analysis and repair issues pertaining to Virus and provide the best solution for saving or recovering data for the customer.
- Provide troubleshooting and thorough analysis to research issues on a timely basis and provide resolutions to the customer.
- Save or recover data from bad or damaged hard drives.
- Provide new and existing business with a complete cost effective solutions for network infrastructure projects
- Maintain backups, updates, patches and preventive maintenance to work stations and servers.
- Create and provide a detailed invoice of work completed using Quick books and recommend maintenance or upgrades for customer situation.
- Work with vendors representing the customer relaying in layman terms the transaction with the vendors to the clients.
- Provide phone support and email, by walking customers through a step by step’s solution to their issues.
- Prepare user guide documentation for any new changes for software or hardware for customer
- Provide customer with update of work on a timely bases.
Confidential, West Des Moines, IA
- Primarily responsible for maintaining all aspects of the network infrastructure Install/uninstall hardware and software.
- Provided support for laptop, desktop and tablet PC’s.
- This routinely included rebuilding, reformatting and imaging computers.
- Provided installations and support for upgrades, testing workstations, peripheral devices, user applications and other critical software.
- Provided advanced level support on network servers
- Perform multi-level support for approximately 250+ users and 100+ external users
- Input and update help desk software to keep track of user tickets and status
- Work with team mates to insure a timely and cost effective solutions will be provided to the client
- Routinely research hardware, software problems to assist customers with most up-to-date technological business solutions
- Evaluate enhancements for purchase of new hardware, software and cell phone
- Network security duties included process/grant/delete access for users.
- Coordination communications between users, clients and help desk personal 24/7 availability
- Primarily responsibility to meet with new clients, supply software hardware phone support and maintain all aspects of their network info structure.
- Resolve issues on a timely basis, recommend solutions for clients business growth
- Provide new and existing business with a complete cost effective solution
- Maintain updates, patches and preventive maintenance
Confidential, Urbandale, IA
- Primarily responsible for providing end user software, hardware support. Installation new servers, workstations, cabling and wiring wall jacks.
- New software installations, upgrades, of clients
- Provide analytical ability to logically progress through problem solving, recommend optimum technology resolutions.
- Provide effective communication skills in a customer-service orientation environment
- Working knowledge of replacing all PC parts
EDI & Novell Administrator
Confidential, Moline, IL
- Responsibilities include Installing, maintaining and upgrading Novell 3.12 servers.
- Maintain preventive maintenance along with providing user support for all Hardware/software
- Maintain & design programs for the label department using Visual Basic Access database. Update and trouble shoot EDI clients.