Seeking a position in Systems & Network IT
Operating Systems: Windows (9x, NT, 2000, XP, 2003, 2008, 7)
Databases: MS SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008; MS Access
Software: MSOffice, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, Crystal Reports, SalesLogix CRM, various other software tools and apps.
TCP: IP, DNS, DHCP, VPN, SSL
Storage, Backup, Disaster Recovery: Symantec Veritas tape/drive backups, Disk Imaging/Cloning MSSQL Server remote backup & restoring, File system & registry recovery, RAID storage, NAS storage
Windows Administration: Active Directory, Group Policy, Security (Desktop, Server, Network)Windows Server Update Services, IIS & Web, Exchange 2000/2003, Terminal Services, WSUS
Security: Windows security, Group Policy, Strong Encryption, Information and Data security, Event Logging & Management, FireWall configuration and administration, Symantec Protection Suite, GFi Vipre Business, various anti - malware software.
Confidential, MASystem Administrator
- Provide IT support on a daily basis for all office and remote users.
- Upgraded workstation/server environment through various Microsoft or 3rd party software releases.
- Migrated network to a Terminal Service environment for ease of administration and remote access to client software applications.
- Perform comprehensive backups of entire network for business continuity & disaster recovery purposes, onsite and offsite through VPN.
- Implemented secure LAN, WAN, INTERNET and EMAIL infrastructure that adheres to HIPPA guidelines.
- Implemented standby server environment for critical server infrastructure
- Managed migration of computers and office infrastructure during company expansion.
- Tested, recommended, implemented hardware & software purchases
Confidential, Worcester, MASystem Administrator
- ColdFusion Web Application Development; Coordinate production and maintenance of web-based & PDF publications and documents