Highly skilled and talented Technical Specialist with 20+ years’ experience providing technical support for network end - to-end users in high-tech, financial services, and telecommunication industries. Proven ability to deliver high-quality technical analysis and solutions to complex network infrastructures. Expertise performing diagnostic testing, troubleshooting, and determining network design requirements. Outstanding technical, problem-solving, and customer support skills. Top performer and valuable contributor to engineering teams.
- System & Network Installation
- System Analysis
- Technical Support
- Network Configuration
- Infrastructure Design
- Solutions Development
- Process Improvement
Network: TCP/IP, OSPF, Eigrp, BGP, Crypto IPSEC, GRE Tunneling, Span tree, WAN/LAN Token Ring
Software/OS: Cisco IOS, Cat OS, Nortel Cabletron Network,, Windows, Knowledge UNIX of UNIX
Hardware: Cisco routers, switches, & firewall, Encryptors, Expand Accelerators, CSU/DSU Cisco 7500, 7200, 3600, 2600 routers & Catalyst 6500, 5500, 5000, 4000, 3500, 2900 switches, Racal-Milo, CMS-701-702 Matrix Systems, Verlink-T1, HP Overview Platform, Nortel T7316E, The PowerEdge C Servers, Dell PowerEdge C 6100,PowerEdge R410 Rack Server, Accura 2400 bps V.22 bis Dial-up External PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
Network Infrastructure Support
- Installing Avaya 9600 series phone and programming Security Code-Station
- Replacing S-8300 module line card on Avaya-G450-Unit,Digital Signaling Processors,
- Knowledge of VOIP H.323,H.225-RAS H.245,SIP,RTP,TCP/IP,UDP,IP-Subnetting, Voice-Gateway
- Preparing and setting up Analog cables pairs on 66 block and testing analog lines
- Troubleshooting In-house Network Wiring Complex connectivity infrastructure
- Installing Cisco switches 4500/ 6509-E in tech-room and Patching RJ45 cables on Patch-Panel
- Testing Fiber cable pairs and Patching fibers cables from patch panel from varied floors
- Replacing any faulty Cisco 48 module-card, Supervisor Card and Power-Supply
- Setting up Wireless Headset and replacing faulty headset.
- Installing the Poly-com and fax’s unit and program the new number by TTI
- Troubleshooting Faxes and Poly-com in house analog lines are not working
- Replacing Cisco Access Point Wireless 802.11b/g units and testing the units
- Identified tech-Plate with Floor Plan infrastructure design
- Adding new changes on Routers serial interfaces, Fast Ethernet, Access-list, static route
- Adding new VLANS, modifying port Speed, Duplex, Trunks 802.1Q, Spanning-Tree
- Configure LAN and WAN network routers through secure WEP,WPA,WPA2 and SSID settings
- Configure Link-Sys-Cisco System -802.11 A/B/G wireless units
- Familiarity with use of Butt set, Punch tool, toner, Network Fluke
ConfidentialNetwork Infrastructure Support
- Identify the location of the Old Workstations and replace them with New Workstations.
- All Network cables were replaced in bank Facility
- All New workstation memory ram were upgraded.
- Next Step to localize all the new workstations with latest upgraded version registers.
- Updating Command Center with any register error codes during download.
Confidential, New York, NY
Infrastructure Technical Support/NOC Operations
- Serve as technical support of data center for financial services company with over 200 million customer accounts worldwide and $20B+ in revenue.
- Provide technical analysis, diagnostics, and troubleshooting support for network infrastructure, determine requirements for escalation of issues, and maintain operation of network and telecommunications equipment.
- Resolve connectivity issues, restore router configurations from remote locations, monitor network environments for failures and outages, and replace
- Confidential boards, power supplies, module/interface cards and peripherals on switches, routers, and network servers.
- Collaborate with circuit providers to verify, test, isolate, and resolve circuit outages, work with network firewall engineers on Cyber link encryptions and firewall servers, install/relocate hardware, and run fiber cables.
- Successfully created and manage database for new and existing network equipment installations.
- 10+ years’ experience supporting LAN/WAN network configurations, VLAN, Static Route, VTP, command center, and global network control.
- Formulated and wrote technical procedure manuals to ensure process clarification.