- 13+ years of experience in technical support, information technology, and technical sales focused mainly on network security.
- Ability to leverage the appropriate response to meet the specific needs of business requirements at hand.
CORE COMPETENCIES:Network infrastructure development/troubleshooting - Technical writing/documentation Systems implementation - Sales engineering Software technical training - Technical support/help desk Security appliance development and implementation - Disaster recovery Virtual technology
TECHNICAL PROFICIENCIES:Microsoft TMG 2010 - Active Directory Microsoft UAG 2010 - DNS Microsoft ISA/all releases - DHCP Windows XP Professional - VNC for Windows Windows 7 - Microsoft Remote Desktop (RDP) Windows NT through 2008 R2 Server - Norton Ghost Acronis True Image Server - Paragon back up and recovery Microsoft Visio - PC Anywhere Microsoft Hyper-V - Some Sharepoint
Confidential, Marlborough, MA
- Engineered, built, and supported Confidential network IT infrastructure, and managed all network security.
- Developed, built, tested, implemented and supported Microsoft Forefront UAG and Microsoft Forefront TMG Security appliances.
- Worked with hardware and software vendors in order to mass produce security appliances.
- Integrated Windows Active Directory (AD) authentication into Microsft UAG and TMG.
- Designed and sold network security appliances.
- Installed security solutions at end user locations and performed penetration testing/tightening.
- Escalated critical issues to Confidential software engineers, as well as Microsoft Engineers.
- Gave training on security appliances/MS UAG and MS TMG at end user and partner locations.
- Wrote all security appliance technical documentation.
- Tested and decided on the correct disaster recovery solutions for Confidential security appliances.
Confidential, Randolph, MA
- Took care of day to day, as well as crisis situations regarding security appliance functionality and support issues.
- Designed and Implemented out of the normal critical security solutions.
- Wrote technical documentation.
- Worked with and tested disaster recovery/imaging solutions.
- Worked with hardware and software vendors in order to mass produce security appliances for Confidential customers (HP, Dell Microsoft).
Confidential, Wareham, MA
- Transitioned Whale Communications technical support.
- Resolved all technical support issues concerning Microsoft UAG and Microsoft ISA.
Confidential, Canton, MA
- Technical sales of Microsoft’s Internet Security and Acceleration Server (ISA).
- Installed security solutions using Microsoft ISA server.
- Traveled domestically and internationally to give training on Microsoft ISA server to Confidential resellers.
- Assisted IT team with day to day network and Active Directory issues.
- Designed and implemented Confidential network security infrastructure.
- Worked with Confidential technical writing staff in order to create technical documentation.