- Utilize the skills I have learned in Business Communication, Internet Security, Network Administration and Data Recovery in a professional business environment.
- Highly proficient in Windows Server, Active Directory, DHCP Windows XP, Windows 7 and Mac OSX.
- 6+ years experience in computer network operations, repair and customer/help desk support in the education industry.
- Skilled in communicating, presenting, and providing training on technology - related issues, and leading meetings and discussions.
- Highly adept with learning new programs and location based applications.
- Deadline-focused and capable of prioritizing and managing time accordingly.
- Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills; able to communicate effectively.
- Demonstrates proficiency in problem-solving and a willingness to learn and pursue new opportunities as well as to go above and beyond the normal requirements of the job.
- Experience with Symantec Ghost, hardware installation, software, printers, MS Office, web design.
TECHNOLOGY AND NETWORK EXPERIENCE:
Confidential, Springfield, PA
Network Administrator, Director of Technology
- Directed all technology - based operations
- Responsible for administering over five hundred workstations running various operating systems, including Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Mac OSX, Windows Server 2003 and 2008
- Oversaw and Implemented the school’s 1:1 netbook program
- Computer unit experience involves a working knowledge of major brand name systems such as: Dell’s Optiplex series, Dell Latitude and Inspiron notebooks, Toshiba Satellite, Acer netbook, and Mac systems.
- Integrated new users into Active Directory and set up network file and print sharing
- Major and minor computer workstation and printer repair
- Projector mounting and cable wiring
- Use of software for system re-imaging using Symantec Ghost and Microsoft Sysprep
- System cleansing using various Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware programs
Confidential, Folcroft, PANetwork Administrator
- Website design and creation
- Network troubleshooting where needed
- Front desk clerk and customer service representative
- Came up with several new organizational methods to maximize space and efficiency
- Minor guitar and bass repairs