- Over 10 years of experience in the field of telecommunications network design and project management.
- Managed the installation of AT&T 5ESS and Nortel Meridian 1 PBX switches which included integrating and migrating different PBX platforms.
- Familiar with OSPF, IGRP, RIP, and BGP routing protocols.
- Proficient in troubleshooting LAN topologies including L1, L2, L3, SS7 Switching, Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, Token Ring and FIDDI.
- Supported Cisco switches, routers and Call Manager server on VOIP network environment.
- Turned up, tested and maintained DS0, T1 SONET and DS3, installed DSU/CSU and CPE.
- Installed and maintained ACD (Automatic Call Distribution) and IVR (Interactive Voice Response) systems for call centers. Proficient in using Visio, lotus notes Excel and MS Word and Project 2007.
Senior Telecommunications Voice - Network Engineer
- Providing production support to Confidential six call center locations
- Managing voice and call recording systems connected to Verint 360 Contact Center.
- Support and Manage Nortel/Avaya Contact Center Admin and Contact Center Management Center ( CCMA/CCMS) including Call pilot voice mails, Microsoft Enterprise Voice
- Managing voice network traffic project with Verizon
- Provide support for all Confidential call center location
- Providing support for Microsoft Unified Messaging
- Provided and supported moves add and changes requests for all Confidential locations
- Manage and provide cabling vendor installations for Confidential location
- Provided support for Circuit turn up and termination.
Network and Telecommunications Services Manager
- Provided backup for management of International Wide Area Network (WAN).
- Managed Corporate and US unit Local Area Networks, including troubleshooting and maintaining day-to-day operations of switches and network equipment.
- Provided support for 250 users and call center agents.
- Monitored and recorded outbound and inbound call to make sound business decisions and relay to management for further business analysis.
- Programmed and installed VOIP phone on Nortel BCM and SRG systems.
- Performed daily moves, add and changes on Meridian option 61C PBX.
- Maintained and oversaw Norstar key systems company wide.
- Designed and coordinated with vendor and implement wireless install in all company training locations in the US.
- Designed and provided support for cabling upgrade in all company locations.
- Provided support for Tandberg video equipment and T1 connectivity.
- Investigated billing issues and supervise on-going audits of vendor invoices for communications related services.
- Provided tier 2 general network and Telecommunication Support Company wide.
- Handled installing, troubleshooting and maintaining T1, BRI cards for both voice and video.
- Moved, added and made changes to phones connected to Nortel Option 81c and 61c remote cabinets
- Integrated desk phone and cell phones for all Confidential employees, including contractors.
- Installed and maintained client software on symposium server
- Oversaw and coordinated with vendors installing T1, T3 at the MDF for proper industry standards, including cutover and network expansion planning.