- A hard working and results - driven IT professional with 9.8 years of experience seeks a career as project manager or Systems Engineer in Enterprise Content Management.
- 9.8+ years of Content Management expertise in Documentum and 6 years of Project Management expertise
- Subject Matter of Expert in Documentum 4i,5.2,5,5.3,6.0,6.5,6.7 & Documentum Web Publisher 5.3,6.1,6.2,6.5SP1,SP3,SP5, SP6
- Strong working knowledge of EMC’s Celerra and Centerra Storage device
- Worked in end to end Development, Enhancements, and Support & Documentum Systems Engineer, System Admin projects in Documentum
- Currently Leading Documentum Upgrade Projects, Web Publisher Upgrade and Storage Migration of EMC’s from NAS to NetApps
- Strong hands-on experience in System Engineering and System Administration in Documentum
- Technical Lead and Point of Contact for all EMC Technical cases for Confidential . Responsibilities include Documentum Upgrade, special business requests, planning future releases, fixing bugs, performance issues, using MAC O/S for Documentum Suite, deploying patches in the existing Documentum application and future EMC Documentum Road Map.
- Implemented 750+ RFC’s for deploying Documentum Projects/break fix/releases/Upgrades/permanent fixes/configuration changes/code in Production.
- 7 years of working experience in UNIX/Linux servers
- Enterprise Architect, Lead Systems Engineer for more than 10+ large scale projects and 20+ medium sized projects
- Manage a team of 10-15 highly skilled IT professionals in off-shore location; responsibilities include resource allocation, conflict resolution, goal setting, performance appraisal, knowledge transfer, and mentoring
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and experience working in all the components of the cycle.
- Provide final level technical support on QA and production platforms.
- Extensive experience in team management, process management, crisis management and systems management.
- Excellent communication skills, team and independent work capabilities, hardworking, results-oriented, committed and quick learning abilities.
Operating System: Windows 95/98/2000, Linux, Unix
Database / Database Tools: Oracle, DB2, DB Visualizer, SQL
Special Software/Tools: Documentum 4i/5/6/6.5/6.7, SharePoint, eRoom, Input Accel
Content Management: Content Server, Documentum Desktop Client, Intranet Client, Developer Studio, Right Site Server, Documentum Administrator, Web Publisher, Web Development Kit (WDK), Docbasic, Message Tester, IAPI,DQL, Workflow Manager, DocApp Installer, WebTop, Composer), Delilah & Repoint (tool for executing DQL and IAPI), Archival Services for SAP, Eclipse, IBM Web Sphere Studio Application developer 4.0.3,Tomcat,TEXTPAD(4.5)(Editor and Compiler tool for Java),Edit Plus, Rational Rose, VSS(Version Control Tool),FTP (File Transfer Protocol),CVS(Source Code )
Application Server: JBOSS, BEA Weblogic, Apache Tomcat
Other Software: MSOffice, MS Project
Programming Languages: Java, C, C++
WORK HISTORY & EXPERIENCE:
Confidential, Austin, TX
Principal Systems Engineer, Lead Systems Admin, Principal Support Engineer and Enterprise Architect
- Manage of team 15 System Admin/ System Engineer
- Manage project meetings for project planning and resource allocation
- Mentor and coordinate work requirements on the project with off shore team
- Assist offshore team with System Admin/ Support tasks
- Review & approve unit test results, deliverables, change Request in AD/QA/QP provided by offshore team or peers, review RFC’s for all Production deployments.
- Final level support for QA and production issues after Go - live in different environment
- Manage/Maintain Sharepoint portals for ECM group.
- Project Manager/Technical Lead for the below projects at Confidential
- Documentum Upgrade Project from DCTM 4i to 5.3, DCTM 5.3 to 6.0, DCTM 6.0 to 6.7, DCTM 6.5 to 6.7
- Documentum Web Publisher Upgrade Projects to DCTM 6.5 SP1, SP2,SP3 and SP5
- Lead Archival Services for Documentum (ASSAP) upgrade to DCTM 6.7
- Documentum Storage refresh from EMC’s Celerra and Centerra to NetApps
- Lead Windows Refresh project to upgrade App Servers from Windows
- Set up all the App Servers from scratch by installing JDK, Tomcat, upgrading DA,WebTop, Archival Services for SAP, Web Publisher.
- Documentum Piece for homedepot.com upgrade from WCS5 to WCS7 architecture
- Documentum Installation for setting mobile, tablet, kiosk piece for homedepot.com
- Casual Analysis, Root cause analysis for recurring critical PR issues and work with various stake holders, vendor EMC to solve them
- Proactive Projects under Offshore teams to automate disk space, various alert cleaning tasks in PR Server systems. Perform Casual Analysis to reduce Defects
- Install applications in Jboss, BEA WebLogic.
- Set up DCTM environment with DB2 and Oracle Database as back end and set up DCTM Content Servers in various Lifecycles, environments
- Work with UNIX/Linux Admin during security patch install, AIX 5 to AIX 7.0 and any other maintenance tasks in UNIX/Linux O/S
- Work with DB2 DBA for 4k to 8k table space upgrade, DB2 patches, Oracle Upgrade and during various Database activities.
- Coordinate with different groups within Confidential like Storage, Network, Linux, UNIX admin to during Implementation of various system Engineer Projects, Support, Break fix
- Report status of the projects and deliverables to senior management team.
- Conduct meetings with all stake holders to derive results
- Establish best practices for continuous improvement of Processes as a part of Six Sigma Team
Documentum Team Lead, Lead Offshore Documentum Developer
- Managed a team of 20 Documentum Developers
- Design/develop software, coding and prepare test cases for Unit/System Testing
- Coordinate Unit/Integration testing, implementation and post implementation activities
- IQA and EQA Code review and approval
- Mentoring and offshore team and peers
- Use Documentum WebTop and design/develop components
- Technical Lead for the following projects
- Beamer is content Management system used to store and manages Life & Health reinsurance documents.
- This application is built on top of Documentum WebTop.
- Media Management application is the Group-wide database for business-relevant e-media, images and PowerPoint slides.
- It contains images based on digital high resolution files, photo prints, and 35mm slides and PowerPoint presentations as well as the there-in contained single PPT slides.
- Media Management application is built on Confidential standard framework - EDK (EDMS Development Kit). EDK is customization of Documentum WDK
Senior Documentum Developer
- Software development
- Documentum Server Setup and Maintenance
- Unit / System / Integration/ Acceptance testing
- Review program specifications and code
- Technical support for production issues
- Project Engineer for the below Project
- The Engineering Document Workflow project is an enhancement of existing Documentum workflow based application (EDW).
- The chief goal of the project is to obtain seamless integration of Siebel with EDW.
- The scope of the project also includes customization of existing workflows and enhancement of Document Print Functionality.(by adding dynamic watermark to PDF rendition of every document to be printed).
- Creating Users, Groups, ACLs, Types and Folders, lifecycle and workflow templates
- Developing custom interfaces using DFC and JSP
- Creating the XML configuration file for the new object types
- Preparing Test cases and Testing
- Developing a J2EE Application using DFC, JSP, HTML, Servlets, XML, Java Script, and DQL
- A web interface was developed for this purpose by customizing wdkSpace using DFC4.2, WDK4.2, JSP, Servlet, and XML.
- Coding, Testing
- Preparing Design document, deliverables, Unit Test Plan
- The Internet banking front-end for Apollo was implemented by Confidential .
- This interfaces with Confidential ®, the banking application provided by Confidential, for data access.