Service - oriented professional with IT background, solid understanding of business processes, and in accounting; skilled in Electronic Data Transmission (EDT/EDI). Highly effective liaison between technical and non-technical staff; recognized for excellent relationships with large numbers of external clients. “Go-to” person for service and technical issues; creative in diagnosing problems and finding solutions. Very strong communication skills; mentor, trainer, and manager for other professionals. Solid background of legacy systems.
Axway Interchange 126.96.36.199.5 , FTP, SFTP, Connect Direct (NDM), RJE, NJE, AS2, CA1, CA7, CA11, IBM Mainframe, JOBTRAC3, JHS, XPTR, ENDEVOR, CYCLONE, WS FTP (Ipswitch), PSW, McAfee PGP Encryption, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point), Windows XP, Windows 7, Lotus Sametime, TSO, and JCL.
Confidential, Raleigh/Durham, NCLead System Analyst
- Implementing and maintaining electronic connections with clients in order to exchange data.
- Performing managed file transfers utilizing Confidential protocols such as SFTP and FTP. Direct contact with client, vendor, carrier, and client manager.
- Project leader for moving clients off of a server nearing end of service to a new server.
- Mentoring new colleagues. On call rotation.
- Troubleshoot problems.
- Part of my responsibilities included sending and receiving large conversion/deconversion files.
- These were about 15 GB files of clients history as they were entering or leaving Confidential .
- Files would be exchanged using the current protocol we had established with the client.
Confidential, Canton, MA
Lead System Analyst
- Fielded calls from toll free support number. Worked directly with client companies, carriers, and vendors, IT professionals, and HR staff to set up electronic transmission systems, train staff, and resolve issues with data transmission.
- Worked with Client Services Managers to implement new clients. Responded to Production Support requests and provided troubleshooting for a broad range of technical issues.
- Worked with internal and external customers to test, validate, and implement to Production new EDT exchanges to assure security of highly confidential information (names, addresses, Social Security numbers, demographic, and financial data).
- Participated on client calls to plan and coordinate testing and to identify and troubleshoot potential issues.
- Identified problems with client data and offered suggestions on measures to correct.
- Assisted clients and internal client managers in understanding technical aspects of the process. Attended management conference calls to discuss server activity/maintenance and impact on production.
Confidential, Marlborough, MALead System Analyst
- Trained junior members to use tools such as TSO, FTP, and JCL.
- Participated in on-call 24x7 rotation availability regarding production and critical client problems.
- Key member of team for major systems projects:
- SNA elimination, saving an estimated $2.4M annually.
- Acquired subject matter expertise, completed testing and implementation of Confidential Managed File Transfer platform that yielded significant cost savings, simplified the environment, and provided standardization across the firm.