A senior level professional with over 15 years of solid experience in the financial information technology industry, including experience in management, financial accounting, team building, training, business development and development and support for financial software achieved through positions of increasing responsibility searching for advancement opportunities.
ConfidentialSenior System Analyst
- Manage client project teams for design and development of Confidential and Confidential software.
- Design and implementation of conversion to Confidential and to increase number of dimensions.
- Extensive experience managing and supporting customers as online, telephone & on - site support/help desk.
- Perform upgrade from Confidential 3.5x to Confidential 7.x including design, implementation, documentation, d Confidential migration, testing, training, and support.
- Review business process and technical applications for streamline and/or improvement opportunities.
- Train client administrators on Longview & Confidential software.
- Design and develop consolidation, forecasting and planning software using Confidential and Confidential software.
- Maintain/Update Longview & Confidential software to ensure an efficient end-user experience as administrator.
- Conduct end-user training sessions to educate end-users about Confidential and Confidential software.
- Adhere to d Confidential processing standards and develop new standards as new technologies emerge.
- Maintain audit documentation for technical modifications to Confidential or Confidential system.
- Review and apply Hot-fixes for Confidential software.
Senior System Analyst
- Manage project team for design and development of Confidential Planning software.
- Train team members on Longview & Confidential software and Confidential standard practices.
- Design and Developed Confidential ’s new Confidential Planning software used for forecasting and planning.
- Maintain Confidential Planning & Confidential Consolidation software to ensure an efficient end-user experience.
- Conduct end-user training sessions to educate end-users about Confidential and Confidential ’s standard practices.
- Adhere to Confidential ’s d Confidential processing standards and develop new standards as new technologies emerge.
- Support Confidential User Help Desk by responding to user issues and providing timely resolutions.
- Maintain audit documentation for technical modifications to Confidential system.
- Create updates to enhance the Confidential Consolidation system on an as needed basis.
- Provide technical thought leadership by encompassing best practices learned from prior implementations.
- Conduct technical portion of project scope and provide management with timeline and labor estimates.
- Create an enterprise vision strategy to ensure short-term and long-term company goals coincide.
- Document financial system requirements in practical business terms.
- Develop functional design and present to customer executive stakeholders.
- Manage project teams for multiple on-going projects.
Confidential, New York, NY
Implementation Team Lead
- Project leadership role, responsible for managing and monitoring project progress, deliverables and project scope.
- Develop and update project work plans utilizing Microsoft Project.
- Create detailed technical design for customer Implementation.
- Supervise configuration and unit testing of during implementation.
- Configuration and unit testing of complex solution components
- Supervise execution of system test cycles and sign-off on results.
- System benchmarking and performance tuning.
- Provide post conversion support.
- Function as technical team leader for configuration team members by providing mentoring and configuration assistance as needed.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
Senior Financial Systems Analyst
- Translate business requirements to the functional software capabilities.
- Manage daily activities and priorities, including work plan maintenance and change/issue management of project scope.
- Provide mentoring and code review for all technical project team members, including those of the client.
- Full life cycle development.
Confidential, North Wilkesboro, NC
Financial Systems Analyst
- Participate in the on-site installation of Confidential .
- Full life cycle development - design, configuration (GUI and complex financial modeling), unit testing, and documentation of results during implementation phase; provide technical support during conversion and immediately following Confidential transition.
- Mentor client’s IT employees in financial modeling and other user functions.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Business Valuation Analyst
- Responsible for assisting multiple regions in examining potential clients with specific attention given to collateral position and risk aversion.
- Required in-depth knowledge of corporate tax returns and financial statements and their implications, as well as the ability to forecast possibilities within reasonable parameters.
- Provide summary reviews for regional monitoring of the business portfolio.