Network Admin Project Planning/Implementation Asset Management IT StrategySuccessful information technology professional with diverse experience focused on general troubleshooting of issues ranging from simple desktop to tier 2 and 3 network level issues, network management, system analysis, design and documentation, problem solving, data backup and remote monitoring. Proven achievements in productivity, client satisfaction, teamwork, and provision of hands - on guidance and support with server/client-based systems. Team oriented with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Server 2003/2008/2012/ Core/SBS Group Policy Exchange 2003/2007/2010 ADDS Hyper-V VMWare Firewall & VPN Configuration Network Security Remote Desktop Services
Confidential, St. Petersburg, FL
Jr. Application Administrator
- Primary responsibilities included creating, scheduling, and monitoring client jobs that ran via batch scripts, SQL scripts, and FTP scripts in 5 separate environments.
- Served as the stop-gate between the production environment and the development and QA teams.
- Provided support for these multiple environments, the over 500 jobs that ran daily, and also provided desktop support for 130+ employees.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Primary System Administrator
- Responsible primarily for 20-25 client accounts and secondarily for all other client accounts for the Technical Services Deparment.
- Engineer, deploy, monitor and maintain client networks in their entirety.
- This includes daily desktop support for existing networks for issues ranging from password resets to complex network issues, general monitoring, and patching maintenance.
- Create, engineer, assist in planning and implementation of network upgrades and project work.
- Establish and update client documentation. Administer best practices and correct pre-existing network issues or misconfigurations.
- Data backup and archiving both on and offsite.
- Managing and training a Backup System Administrator (BSA).
Confidential, Newcastle, DE
Youth Rehabilitation Counselor
- Responsible for monitoring and care of all clients in a Residential Treatment Program, Day Program and Crisis Unit.
- Guide clients, through example and use of a behavioral medication model to become more capable of interacting in a socially acceptable manner.
- Help develop treatment programs for individual clients by collaborating with therapists, and treatment specialists.
- One-on-one interaction and instruction of clients to help them cope with and understand the expectations and requirements of their individual treatment plans