Customer and quality focused business leader who provides the strategic vision and leadership of a diverse operational process, productivity, efficiency and bottom line improvements.
- Windows Server 2008/ 2008 R2 (AD, GPO, DNS, DHCP), Windows 7, XP, NT, 95/98, Exchange & Office 2010
- VoIP PBX configuration and administration
- Vmware configuration and administration
- UNIX S erver and HP - Openview configuration and administration & SQL database admin
- Advanced knowledge of IP address schema, TCP/IP DNS, DHCP, SMTP, FTP, HTTP, HTML, HTML5
- Physical & Virtual troubleshooting of laptops, desktops, workstations, peripherals, and network connections
- Google Adwords, Adwords Express, Offers, Adsense, Analytics, Webmaster Optimizer
- H ardware and software support for over 600 PCs/computers geographically dispersed in over 30 remote locations.
- Establish and monitor user accounts for 800 seat LAN/WAN operation
Field Associate Engineer
- Providing customer (residential & commercial) break fix support for designated equipment
- Communicating clearly in written & verbal form to customers and co - workers
- Managing acceptance and delivery of all service calls assigned on a daily basis
- Completing all administrative tasks associated with each call to various respective OEM vendors
- Responsible for control and return of assets and inventory
- Providing functional guidance over phone and in person to junior co-workers and customers
VP Sales & Marketing
- Assist in daily operations including networking meetings, social networking, and daily and long term company goals.
- Meet with potential clients to explain products available for mobile solutions unique for specific operation
- Interview and select candidates for account executive positions
- Production of new orders (mobile apps, HTML5 sites, QR code solutions) under personal sales & sales team
- Maintain current and thorough knowledge of all smartphone capabilities over all platforms of OS’s and brands
Director of Operations
- Responsible for overseeing in manufacturer & vendor relations, sales, advertising and overall Confidential duties.
- Maximized & improved operational efficiency through monitoring revenue margins and adjusting staff efficiency toward bottom-line results & workflow productivity
- Responsible for customer generation & retention as well as product direction & overall brand positioning
- Spearheaded and implemented new directives for growth in companywide IT server management, VoIP PBX, CRM systems and inventory/shipping controls
- From the time of hire, the size of the staff was 2 employees generating approximately $5K per month.
- Currently the operation has a staff of 10+ onsite employees on a national advertising campaign and an additional outsourced call center (staffed to 25-30 agents for project) to handle inbound sales calls for product, generating over $1M a month in sales in less than a year’s time from project conception
- Consistently meet or exceed sales quota while contributing to overall team goals
- Recruited new clients and established extended services to existing clients including tool repair services, construction advice on multiple applications, and trained new users on tool function and applications of new or alternative fastening systems.
- C lient sales of construction hardware and tool applications to either job site or office delivery.
- I nstalled wired & wireless networks in homes and businesses
- T roubleshot internet connection issues and general hardware replacement of residential & commercial computers
- Installed exterior & interior cabling for television connections in residential & commercial properties .
Small Business Owner
- Customer service skills in person and over the phone.
- High volume multi-tasking and customer specific instructions are part of the day.
- Shipping Manager, desktop publishing and various document creation experience.