- Experienced enterprise level storage infrastructure consultant, specializing in installations, deployments, migrations, and transitions to storage platforms. Extensive hands on experience with Confidential storage solutions and technologies that integrate with 3rd party applications and technologies.
ConfidentialSr. Storage Engineer
- Deliver on consulting tasks that includes design and installation of Confidential storage solutions hosting 3rd party applications utilizing Confidential Best Practices
- Understanding customer requirements to deliver solutions that meet the design and operation needs
- Communicate and demonstrate Confidential technologies that integrate with hosting applications
- Assist presales with design and architecting solutions to meet customer requirements
- Solving individualized ad complex problems that requires in - depth analysis
Sr. Storage Engineer
- Enterprise Storage Engineer: Sr. Storage Systems Engineer responsible for Design, implementation, and tier 3 support for Confidential storage controllers in support of enterprise applications (Exchange 2010, VMWare, Oracle). Responsible for implementing RBAC, domain authentication, and syslog for Confidential storage devices for security auditing and unintentional/intentional operational disasters. Implement and Configure Confidential Filers (FAS 3000/3100/6000 ) to best practices to meet the needs of customer’s enterprise application requirements.
- Designed and implented a multi-site data migration strategy for terabytes of data utilizing various migration tools: Snapmirror, Snapvault, and Veritas Volume Manager, CPIO, CP, VMWare cold/warm migrations with limited downtime.
- SAN Architecture: Designed and implemented Brocade edge-core architecutre with Brocade DCX and HP Blade enclosure switches in support of redundent SAN, enterprise servers and applications utilizing Brocade DCFM software to centrally manage over 100 fibre channel switches across an enterprise.
- Write Brocade and Confidential Design and Implementation documentation for operational support
- Perform storage design and implementation test and verification of technical use cases and validate against customer requirements
- Gather capacity, software, and hardware requirements for enterprise storage to meet current and future customer needs
- Designed and implemented storage solution for Exchange 2010 DAG to meet resiliency, DR, performance, and capacity requirement utilizing Confidential SME and Snapdrive software
Systems Engineer, storage/systems administrator
- Disaster Recovery Architecture: Implemented datacenter disaster recovery strategy for internal customers to protect mission critical data using Confidential ’s data protection capabilities
- Lead project of enterprise storage migration of multi - terabyte data from FAS3050/3070 SATA attached drives to FAS3050/3070 fiber channel drives via snapmirror, storage vmotion, and cold migration of ZFS, NFS, and VMFS file systems
- Implemented VMWARE/ Confidential best practices to increase data utilization and performance
- Setup Clusters in VMWARE 3.5
- Implemented Multipath High Availability (HA) to add resiliency/bandwidth to storage systesm
- Perform upgrades of Data ONTAP and Firmware
- Implemented DR solutions with snapshot technology: snaprestore, flexclone, and snapmirror. Familiar with snapvault, syncmirror, and metrocluster
- Managed Confidential performance and storage allocation in Operations Manager
- Implemented Confidential Health Checks to discover Confidential issues
- Implementation of Network Attached Storage (NAS) solution for NFS and CIFS and Storage Area Network (SAN) for FCP