- More than 4 years experience working as Electrical Engineer designing different Hardware and Software based solution for small Microcontroller based systems; medium and large FPGA based systems; and PC based solution.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Embedded Hardware Designing with VHDL and Verilog using FPGAs and ASICs.
- Embedded Software Designing with C and C++.
- Real - time embedded software using RTOS and VxWorks.
- Testing and verification of embedded systems and IP cores using System Verilog.
- Software development using C# for PC and Desktop application.
- Studied security risks in programmable logic controllers (PLC)
- Studied security and secret protection offered in Trusted computing group (TCG) specification
- Implemented a lightweight trusted computing module (TCM) to be integrated in PLCs
- Evaluated the implementation cost of area and execution delay
- Requirement analysis and documentation for different PC software
- Software design documentation for different PC software
- Class designing and use- case organization
- C-Sharp (C#) based system development
- Developed several games and GUI using C-sharp
- Developed hardware components to be interfaced as an actuator for the software
- Managed a team of eight people disseminated weekly task, organized meetings and compiled monthly reports.