Positive Team Oriented Professional with a Great Work Ethic
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Business Analysis
- Data Modeling
- Data Integration
- Data Compliance
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft VBA
Confidential, Concord, MA
- Responsible for the developing the functional groups and assignments for a telecommunications based traffic management system that included network, software and hardware work streams - benefiting the Confidential and Confidential - modeled system in Microsoft Access for upsizing to SQL
Confidential, Burlington, MA
- Used Microsoft Access for establishing data integrity and integration.
Confidential, Waltham, MA
- Developed a scheduling database in Microsoft Access for the Deployment Approach for a 4G Microwave broadband network.
- Unlike typical single site builds with a basic waterfall approach, this effort required highly complex queries for the interdependent functional tasks of different site locations with varying constraining attributes for the same type of tasks and scope.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Assisted the corporate estimating group in the development of an estimating system in Microsoft Access for the decommissioning of nuclear projects and hazardous waste sites.
- These multi-year projects have major governmental regulations and standards regarding the costing and budgeting because of various tax implications and commodity escalations factors.
Project Controls Lead:
- Led the development and implementation of a Program Management Reporting System in Microsoft Access for integrating information from Multi-International Vendors.
- I played a key role in guiding the team on how to standardize cost and schedule structures that had become outdated.
- My team also completed a full reconciliation and integration of all Mining and Metals Projects over the past 50 years for historical references for estimating / trending.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Developed Microsoft Access databases for National / Regional and Market offices for the deployment of Clients.
- These databases were used in high user environments and 24/7/365 conditions.