Pursuing a challenging position in the area of Software/Product Support, where my hands - on industry experience can be utilized, meantime provides me an opportunity for further growth.
- 3.8 years of experience in Confidential Software Product support.
- Experience on 4 products, Operation manager for Windows, Operation Manager for UNIX, Confidential Operations agent and Operations manager I.
- Experience in using Service Centre windows client tool for case management.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relational skills.
- Proven planning, organizational, analytical, communication and presentation skills.
Primary Programming Languages: C, C++, SQL.
Software Support Tools: SPARKS (Service Centre), Confidential OpenView Operations Manager for Windows/Unix/I
Platform: Windows, Linux Red hat,SUSE,Solaris and HPUX
Operation Manager for Windows and UNIX
- solve, and prevent problems occurring in networks, systems, and applications in any enterprise.
- Confidential is a scalable and flexible solution that can be configured to meet the requirements of any information technology (IT) organization and its users.
- System administrators can expand the applications of Confidential by integrating management applications from Confidential partners or other vendors.
- Help customers with resolving any issues or answering any queries occurring with Confidential .
- Adding resolution knowledge to a Knowledge base for future use by other Engineers.