An Enthusiastic and high energy - driven professional targeting for Entry level assignments in Networking / System Engineering / R&D with an organization of high repute offering challenging work profile in IT Industry.
- Proficient with CISCO Command Line Interface switch configuration.
- Excellent in Configurations like DHCP, EIGRP, FHRP, GRE, IPV4-IPV6, OSPF, PPPoE.
- Knowledge of Infrastructure Components, Cloud Resources, Network Topology, WAN Topology, LAN Switching, Routing, Network Security, Troubleshooting.
- Troubleshooting Network with Wireshark.
- Knowledge of Cisco Packet Tracer, LINUX, Verilog, Xilinx ISE, MATLAB, MAXWELL 14.0, ANSYS, OPNET, Computer technologies, applications & languages such as C, Eclipse, Code Blocks.
- Flair of utilizing modern principles, techniques and methods in Networking & Engineering.
- Budding professional with zeal to make a winning career in Networking Operations, System Engineering, R&D.
- Skills in analysing & interpreting unique problems, with a combination of academic project, training & industrial visits.
- Capabilities in managing multiple priorities, with the interest in personal & professional development .
- Possess excellent communication, technical, relationship management skills by utilizing process-oriented approach towards the accomplishment of organizational goals.
Junior Network Administrator & Technical Support
- Install, configure, maintain, troubleshoot and repair network devices, server, computer hardware, software, LAN/ WAN connections, network cabling and peripherals.
Trainee Electrical Engineer
- Successfully completed vocational training and gained exposure in Production, QA/QC, Testing and Design/Marketing.
- Showcased excellent aptitude at university as participated in Technical Expo.