XenApp 6.5, XenDesktop, PVS, XenServer, NetScaler / Access Gateway, EdgeSight, StoreFront, Confidential Application Streaming, Confidential Profile Management, Confidential Universal Printing, Confidential Receiver, Server 2008 R2, Terminal Server, Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, Windows 7 / XP
RELATED JOB EXPERIENCE:
Engineer / Architect
- Analyzed current Confidential environment.
- Enhanced end user experience by designing a Confidential Receiver enterprise roll out providing pass - through authentication.
- Created a XenApp 6.5 environment to host medical applications.
- Installed, configured, and verified suite of medical environments.
- Recommended and outlined process for implementing other Confidential technologies including Storefront, Confidential Profile management, and EdgeSight.
Confidential, Cleveland, Ohio
Engineer / Architect
- Provided direction as an architect in designing a migration path to Confidential 6.5.
- Attend high level meetings guided Confidential design direction.
- Built PVS POC environment and assisted in the loop back policy creation.
- Documented strategy for crating master image of the XenApp 6.5 application server.
- Created and delivered knowledge transfer to the Confidential staff.
Engineer / Architect
- Built servers to replace hardware being decommissioned.
- Installed client requested software for testing and verification.
- Performed Confidential architect duties as a Confidential Subject Matter Expert (SME) as part of the Confidential Center of Competency (COC) team for multiple Confidential enterprise clients.
- Job duties included troubleshooting current environment issues and offering performance recommendations while performing environment assessments
- Design and implement migration paths from XenApp 4.5 / 5.0 to XenApp 6.5 utilizing Confidential technologies such as PVS, XenDesktop, Confidential Application Streaming, Confidential Profile Management, Confidential Universal Print Server, NetScaler,, and Storefront.
- Supported various hospitals across the country. Performed stabilization tasks in XenApp 4.5 / 5.0 environments to ensure quality of end user performance in the areas of profile management, printing, and single sign on utilizing Confidential Profile Manger, Universal print drivers, and Confidential Password Manager.
- Designed and implemented migrations from 4.5 / 5.0 to XenApp 6.5 environments with PVS and Confidential Application Streaming.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Resolved printing, access, performance, and slowness issues with XenApp 4.5 environment while designing and implementing a XenDesktop 4.0 solution utilizing XenServer, PVS, and NetScaler.
- This environment was built across three data centers in the US, Europe, and Japan regions.
- Maintained Windows XP images, patching and updating as needed / required. Implemented Microsoft Remote Assistance to Confidential used by Global Help Desk to troubleshoot user issues.
- Upgraded environment to XenDesktop 5.5 and Windows 7, replacing Remote Assistance with Confidential Desktop Director.
- Assisted Confidential to support, stabilize, and enhance client’s Confidential environment consisting of a production and fail-over site containing vitalized Xenapp 5.0 servers implemented utilizing Provisioning Server. Updated, verified, and implemented changes to Xenapp server image.
- Designed and recommended solutions to meet client’s objectives such as Confidential Profile Manager 2.3.
- Design and implement a Confidential.
- Assist in the enhancing of stability and maintenance of current environment by developing a Confidential Installation Manager strategy for patching.
- Develop and deliver a week long training session based on client requested topics.
Confidential, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Implemented development environments utilizing release candidates versions of Provisioning Server, XenApp, and Edgesight.
- Tested the latest features while ensuring backwards compatibility of the products.
- Reported any issues or failures to product engineering teams.
- Using Edgesight for Load Testing, created scenarios to certify and enhance stability.
- Transitioned environment to allow for user acceptance testing.
- Completed several AD migrations to Windows 2008. Installed and configured Exchange 2007. Implemented a XenDesktop / XenServer / Provisioning Server environment. Setup and configured a Dell EqualLogic San attached to a Dell Blade Center which was used to host a VM 4.0 virtual environment.
Confidential, Burlington, VT
- Configure and implement a Confidential NetScaler 9.0 as part of a project to access the Epic Systems Electronic Medical Records suite of applications remotely Created and executed a project plan to implement the remediation recommendations as set forth by Confidential Consulting.
- Reviewed and created documentation of the current Xenapp 4.5 environment then set forth recommendations based on Confidential best practices to stabilize and improve. Wrote and presented training documentation for the Windows Server Team and the Customer Service Center.
Confidential, Cleveland, OH
- Design and implement a Xenapp 4.5 environment using VMWare ESX on Confidential HS20 and HS21 blades.
- Cloned the OS for the blades for quick install.
- Created environment using a SQL 2005 backend. Installed, configured, and verified all applications including 3rd party and company designed.
- Created and implemented loopback group policy for the environment.
- Designed access method around PNAgent and Web Interface including automated install of the version 11 client.
- Executed a plan to migrate users from old to new environment.
- Programmed Confidential Access Gateway using Advance Access Control Server to grant access of applications, internal web resources, and Outlook Web Access to external users.
- Designed, implemented, and support two additional Confidential 4.5 environments for Canada and Europe.
- Currently creating test environment for Confidential Password Manager and Single Sign On.