Results oriented, deadline driven, information technology professional with extensive programming experience in developing application solutions. Experience in the health care manufacturing, insurance, manufacturing and banking sectors with specific financial, retail mail order, order entry and inventory distribution applications.
Programming Skills: RPG ILE, SQL utilized on I Series, RPG IV, RPG Free, CL and JD Edwards (JDE) Enterprise One OMW.
Confidential, Mansfield, MA
- Responsible for the timely integration of several accounts receivable financial systems due to multiple corporate acquisitions.
- Also responsible for financial data conversions of business subsidiaries into JDE E1.
- Responsible for the following areas: accounts receivable, sales and marketing reporting, monthly budget reporting and fixed assets.
- Duties include support, maintenance and the development of new processes (check application, cash offset, lock box and EFT).
- Converted I Series legacy financial systems to JDEdwards Enterprise One.
- Broad knowledge of AS/400 application development tools (AS/400, RPG, RPG IV, RPG ILE, RPG Free, CL Programming, Client Access, service programs, procedures and binding functions).
- Broad knowledge of WDSC, Implementer and ROBOT (converted the entire financial operations schedule for the company) and JDEdwards Enterprise One OMW.
Senior Programmer Analyst
Confidential, Westborough, MA
- Designed and supported programs/systems in RPG/400 within multiple AS400 environments for inventory distribution and order entry applications.
Senior Information Consultant
Confidential, Worcester, MA
- Provided system design and programming support for the Telemarketing/Mutual Fund area utilizing COBOL in an AS400 environment.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Provided various programming activities in the manufacturing and financial areas using the AS400, both in RPG and COBOL.
Confidential, Webster. MA
- Produced concept - user requirement definitions to create detail documents.
- Worked on the design components for major projects including Direct Billing Inquire, Agency Analysis and Cession Strategy.
Manager, Systems Development
- Managed, analyzed, designed new programs and enhancements of all banking applications.
- Supervised the successful conversion of the entire deposit system into new software package.
- Managed a staff of 5 Programmers.