Operating Systems: Windows 7, MS 98, 2000, MS Windows Vista, XP, Windows serer 2003 and 2012
Software Applications: MS Office Suite 2000, 2003, 2007, & 2010 (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word) Norton Ghost, Installing Drivers, Active Directory, Share Point, Remedy.
Hardware: Cisco IT Essentials (PC software and hardware Switches and Routers) HP Desktops & laptops, Dell, Lenovo, ThinkPad, Apple, HP printers, Builds & repairs Hardware. Installations and swaps, Image for new users and new PC’s, Studying Cisco CCNA and being familiar with general networking experience as far as running cables, troubleshooting for Layer 1, 2, 3
Other Skills: Clerical skills, data entry, Recording and documenting tickets with ticketing systems like remedy, Customer service support in office and remotely, BlackBerry, IPhone, IPad, Android, Configuration.
IT Desktop Support Analyst
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Resolve more than 15 tickets daily using Remedy Ticketing System Software.
- Responsible for configuring 200 to 250 workstations and setting up PC’s.
- Re - image over 20-25 computers weekly using Ghost Cast Server Software.
- Troubleshoot and resolve Hardware issues with customers on different brands of computers(Dell, HP, Apple, IBM, Lenovo, and more)
- Resolve and troubleshoot for users remotely and in office more than 30 or more users a week.
- Assisted over 300 and 400 users in law firms. Add or removes new users in Active Directory( add users to the right group and gives them the specific rights) working with File site, CMS, Law drill, Chrome river (Keep track of accounting, Save documents and find them with file number)
- Create and administer user and group accounts, print queues and network security.
- Windows 2003/2008/2012 Server and/or Exchange Server.
- Install or exchange Servers for large companies like Best Buy, Kiser Permanente, and more than 40 Servers.
- Working in Kaiser Permanente data center and remove and install more than 120 Server and Router, Troubleshoot and updating and secure the units in racks.
- Working for different types of Cisco Routers and Switches ( 2950, 3550, 3560, 3750 and more)
IT Student Employee
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Setting up 300 computers and monitors in the campus.
- Updating and installing new versions of University software’s for all the workstations.
- Updating and install security software’s for more than 350 units every 6 months.
- Imaging 150 old laptops or workstations for new users, Changing Hard Drives, Install and add memory chips.
- Trouble ticketing system (Remedy) and records more than 20 calls and finish and complete each ticket.
- Troubleshoot and help walk-in students or University staffs for all types of issues and problems more than 50 walk-in’s a day.
- Inventory Management and keeps the log for most parts.
- Fixing all types of printers toners, and add them to the network so everyone can access them, More than 25 printers in the campus.
Confidential, Washington, D.C.
- Operate full service hair salon with tasks such as hire and train employees, handle payroll and manage purchasing and inventory.
- Handle and resolve all client and employee issues related to scheduling, client satisfaction, and customer information database.
- Responsible for maintaining, supporting, and troubleshooting file and print servers and handling all computer issues.