- I serve fundamentally as a liaison between various stakeholders within business and technical domains to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies and information systems. Successful delivery is predicated on an understanding of business problems and opportunities within the context of the aforementioned requirements, and the recommendation of solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
- Microsoft Office
- MS - Project
- Lotus Notes
- Various Wireframe Technologies
- Business Objects
- Rational Requisite Pro
- SQL Server
- MS Access
- Mercury Quality Center
- Consensus development between stakeholder groups
- Process Analysis and Modeling.
- Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN 2.0).
- Functional Requirements elicitation and specification using Use Cases and more recently Story Cards.
- Specification of technical requirements using various artifacts.
- Coordination of development efforts
- Coordination of testing efforts
- Coordination of UAT
- Process Analysis and modeling using Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN 2.0).
- Requirements elicitation.
- Technical analysis.
- Creation of Story Cards and associated artifacts in conformance with Nationwide documentation standards.
- Utilization of Rational tools to manage release deliverables throughout development lifecycle.
BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST
- Serving as liaison between stakeholder and development groups
- Facilitating JAD sessions
- Determining stakeholder expectations
- Determining functional requirements
- Performing Process Analysis.
- Writing various documentation.
- Making presentations to management
- Eliciting approvals