- Windows Server 2008 - 2000 operating systems
- Windows Active Directory, Exchange 2010-2000 and Terminal Server 2008 - 2000
- Firewalls: Cisco, SonicWall, Watchguard, Juniper, HP
- Switches: Cisco, Dell, HP, 3com
- VMware, vShpere, KVM, VirtualBox Virtual Environments
- Netapp, iSCSI, Dell Equalogic SAN
- IBM BladeCenter
- Windows 7,Vista, XP, 2000,
- Linux: CentOS, Red Hat, Fedora, Ubuntu
- Mac 10.6, 10.7, 10.8
- Altiris Management Suite
- Backups solutions of NAS, SAN, Server using BackupExec, Iron Mountian, Acronis, Ultrium tape
- Citrix XenApp 6, Nagios, Cacti
- WSUS, RADIUS, BES
- SharePoint 2010
- MCP Specialist in Windows Server 2008 Active Directory Configuration
- Symantec, NOD32, TrendMicro anti-virus, anti-spam and Websense, Squid web filtering solutions
- TCP/IP, SMTP, DNS and DHCP, Wireless Solutions
- Server and desktop hardware/software installation and support
SR. SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
- Managed Windows project upgrades from Idea to Design to Change Management to Implementation and then future Maintenance
- Mentored Jr. Windows Administrators, providing both goals and direction
- Identified administrative tasks for Jr. Administrators to maintain day-to-day operations
- Acted as liaison from the Windows Infrastructure team to all other teams
- Directed the development and implementation consolidating physical servers to virtual KVM servers
- Developed and implemented Remote deployment of WSUS and application update via Altiris Management Suite.
- Coordinated and presented weekly Windows Update Reports to management to help identify potential issues and submit recommendations
- Periodic Juniper Firewall routing config changes and troubleshooting
- Designed and Executed WinXP to Win7 upgrade
SR. SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
- Daily system administration, configuration and migration of servers in a KVM / VMware virtualized environment with 2 NetApp SANs
- Administration of Win2008 Win2003 servers, Exchange 2010 with redundancy at a remote datacenter, WinTS 2008, BackupExec 2010
- Citrix XenApp 6 Farm published apps, Active Directory integration, AD Group policy printing Administration and Configuration
- Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS management
- WSUS management thru Active Directory
- Maintained and Upgraded BlackBerry Enterprise Server
- Modified Nagios server event notifications and Cacti graphing solution
- Maintenance of Cisco IronPort email encryption and spam solution
- Provided support for escalated Help Desk and Applications trouble tickets
- Daily maintenance of company’s virtual and physical network containing: Win2008, Exchange 2010, Terminal Server 2008, SQL2005, SharePoint 2010.
- Maintained Cisco ASA firewall and Cisco Catalyst 500 switches.
- Planned and performed the conversion of the entire network from 22 physical servers to Virtual servers using VMware, Vshpere, Dell Equalogic SAN.
- Upgraded and configured 6 Cisco Catalyst 500 switches for new Virtual environment.
- Planned and implemented OS migration from Win2003 servers, MS Exchange 2003 to virtual Win2008 servers and MS Exchange 2010 with redundant CAS/HUB Transport and DAG servers.
- Prepared yearly budget for new technology equipment: laptops, desktop, servers, switches, firewalls.
- Configure and implemented Radware ISP failover technology with ip traffic redirection.
- Installed and maintained Blackberry Enterprise Server, Activesync devices, ConnectWise PSA, Kaseya IT Systems Management
- Websense Web filter and MessageLabs email spam filtering.
- Installation and support for Netilla SSL VPN.
- Daily I.T. support of firm’s users and programs.
NETWORK ENGINEER/PROJECT ASSOCIATE
- Coordinate and manage client’s site LAN room equipment configuration, Patch Panel and PC desktop locations.
- Manage client’s relocation of PC, server, switch, router equipment.
- Installation and image client’s PC’s.
- Manage user accounts in Active Directory and MS Exchange 2000.
- Purchasing and upgrading the company’s Dell laptops, printers, and all other IT related needs.
- Responsible for server backups up using Veritas Backup Software.