- To be employed as a highly efficient professional in a work environment that will allow mw to use my technical skills, possibility mentality attitude and work ethic to function as part of a team, while also presenting me with opportunities for career growth, expansion and advancement.
Network Hardware: Routers (Cisco ASR5500, ASR5000, ASR9000, ASR1000, 7600, 6500, Nexus 7000, 5548, 2232, 2248) and Cisco Switches (Catalyst 6500, 3500, 3700, 2900).
Wireless Routing & Switching: Configuration of ASR9000/7600’s connected to ALU, Samsung, Ericsson & Cisco’s EPC Core (SGW/PGW/MME)
Mobile Internet Technologies: Proficiency in Evolved Packet Core design/integration for SGW, MME, PGW, HSS, VoLTE, ePDG, IMS, Rel8, Rel9 3GPP standards, UMTS, Home Agent(HA), Foreign Agent(FA), GPRS Architecture.
Networking: Network design, testing, development and engineering of Mobility Data Center operations, LAN/WAN, (Ten Gigabit Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet), VLAN, HSRP, TCP/IP, OSPF, MP - BGP, IS-IS, VoIP, T1, T3, OC-3, OC-12, IPv6, DNS, DHCP, NAT, Mobile IP, Proxy-Mobile IPv6.
Network Consulting Engineer
- Provided MOP (Method Of procedure) configurations for ASR9010’s /Cisco 7609 routers in Sprint’s 3G/4G DDC(Distributed Data Centers)/RDC(Regional Data Centers) environments interfacing with LTE elements like MME, S-Gateway, P-Gateway, HRPD S-Gateways on the Cisco ASR5500 platform and with 3G elements such as PDSN(Packet Data Serving Node)/HA(Home Agent) on the ASR5000 platform.
- Worked with a fellow NCE in ASR5000/5500 licenses installation such PDN-Gateway Bundle(10k sessions), PDN-Gateway Bundle, 10k sessions(failover), HSGW Bundle for eHRPD, 10k sessions, HSGW Bundle for eHRPD 10k sessions(failover)
- Configured S1-U, S11, S5, S8 interfaces on ASR5500 S/P-Gateway and performed S/P-Gateway Service Call Validation.
- Configured and tested IuCS, IuPS, Gn, SGi(PGW-Packet Data Network), Gx(PGW-Openet PCRF), Gy, Rf(PGW-Amdocs Billing Server), S1, S11,GTPV2c, GTP-U, NAS, S3/S4, S5/S8(Cisco PGW-Ericsson SGW), PGW- HSGW for 3G/4G Interoperability, S6a,S6b, PCRF interfaces on ASR5000/5500 for SGSN, GGSN, S/P-Gateway configuration for LTE.
- Worked with NCE’s in the design planning and implementation of Ericsson’s P-GW’s replacement with Cisco ASR5500’s in eight(8) markets namely; Fortworth, Houston, Atlanta, Kansas City, Miami, Phoenix, Orlando and Nashville.
- Successful execution of NX-OS 6.0(2) code failover testing with F2 Line cards/FAB2 Fabric Modules interconnecting with ASR9000/Cisco 7600 series Routers and deployment in Sprint’s 3G/4G DDC(Distributed Data Centers) and RDC(Regional Data Centers).
- Successful execution of Fabric Path testing on N7k (6.0(2) code) having a full mesh connectivity with 7600(running RPVST protocol)/ASR9K Routers(running MST protocol) in different VDCs(Virtual Device Contexts) with end-to-end reachability of hosts in the different VDCs.
- Configured Nexus 7010’s and ASR9010’s for BMI(Byte Mobile Index)/WiFi testing to simulate LTE call flow in Sprint’s production environment with traffic flowing from a WiFi Access Point to ASR9k-N7k-BMI Server-F5 Load Balancer-N7k-ASR9k OIR(outbound Internet Router) VRF- Firewall-Internet.
- Performed N7k/ASR9k L2/L3 configuration and failover test cases with F5 Load Balancers/Juniper SRX 5800’s/7600 Routers during SRE5 certification testing for Cisco 7600 Router.
- Performed N7k/ASR9k configuration and failover test cases with Juniper SRX/F5 Load Balancers during 40G Firewall Migration Testing for Sprint’s 4G DDC’s
- Configured MST, RPVST, OSPF, IS-IS, MPLS and MP-BGP configurations on N7010’s, ASR9k’s, 7600/6500 Routers to get the test bed ready for Sprint’s RPVST Migration Testing simulating a 3G DDC(Distributed Data Centers), 4G DDC and RDC(Regional Data Centers) site configuration.
- Successful execution of N5k 5.2(1) N1(3) certification testing for Sprint’s Core Data Centers.
- Successful execution of Fabric Path/vPC+/vPC testing on N7k(6.1(3) code)/N5k(5.2(1)N1(3) code) and MOP(Method Of procedure) preparation for Sprint’s Core Data Center environment
- Successful execution of N7k 6.1(3) certification testing interoperability testing with for Sprint’s 3G/4G DDC/Core Data Center environment.
- Performed installation, fiber and Ethernet interconnectivity & configuration of Nexus 5548UP switches, Nexus 2248T switches, Nexus 1000V switches and Nexus 7010 routers for Cigna’s CSAZ( Communications Services Access Zone), PWAZ( Private WAN Access Zone), MAZ( Management Access Zone) and DR( Disaster Recovery) zone.
- Configured OSPF, BGP, VDC, Management VRF’s, STP, Multicast, QoS, TACACS+, SNMP traps, Net flow, WCCP (Web Cache Communication Protocol) access lists on and between the Nexus 7010 Core Routers and ASR 1006 CE(Customer Edge) Routers interconnectivity in the PWAZ.
- Performed Cisco IOS/EPLD upgrades on Nexus 7k’s, ASR 1006 routers, Nexus 5k’s, Cisco 3945(C.U.B.E) and Cisco 3845 routers as required.
- Performed VPC (Virtual Port Channel) peer-link connectivity tests between the Nexus 5k’s in the Disaster Recovery Zone and CSAZ.
- Performed installations of Cisco UCS 5108 servers with the B200M blades inserted into them together with fiber interconnectivities to Cisco UCS 6140XP and 6120XP switch modules, Nexus 2248 switches for Contact Center, UCCE Prod VXML, UCCE Dev XML, and UCCE Prod CUBE environments in the CSAZ together with fiber interconnections to Cisco MDS 9500 SAN Switches.
- Designed & implemented QoS(Quality Of Service) on Cisco 7200 Series Routers, Cisco IOS 6506,6509E series, Cisco CatOS 6500 series, Cisco 3700&3800 series, Supervisor Engines, 6500 Series Line Cards, Cisco 2960,3560, 4948 and Nexus 5010 &5020 for Campus, Branch & Data Center Access, Distribution & Core Networks.
- Performed design updates on BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, MPLS, HSRP, WLAN configurations, Spanning Tree configurations on Campus and Branch Networks.
- Performed Network designs for installation of new Nexus 5010 & 5020 Switches in Data Centers, Configured Private IP VLANs for VMware, HP blades & N.A.S (Networked Attached IP Storage) Node Clusters in Confidential ’s Southwest & Midwest Data Centers.
- Performed Network design for Cisco Voice Gateways.
- Perform network design testing/certification prior to production implementation.
- Perform LAN/WAN network architecture design, feasibility and cost studies for Confidential ’s Campus and Branch Networks.
- Implement configurations and implementation instructions into Citi's change management system and insure that all approvals and processes are adhered to compliant with Audit.
- Completed turnover documentation and update all Citi systems with the new install information.
- Cleaned up all legacy devices and insure all systems in the environment have been cleaned up.
- Performed system level documentation on Citi platforms and assist in project tracking and documentation.
- Generated test plans or scripts detailing network related configurations.
- Configured and set up Cisco Routers and Catalyst Switches to include Cisco 2800, 3800, 7200, 12000 series and Catalyst 2950, 3550, 5500, 6500 series switches and Nexus Switches.
- Troubleshot Frame Relay, T1/E1, implement L2/L3 Network Design and QoS Design, configure LAN/WAN using EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, and Multicast.
- Maintained, configured, modified and expanded primarily Cisco based networking equipment consisting of multiple routers, switches, PIX/ASA Firewalls, Cisco VPN Site-to-Site and Remote Access.
- Configured Dynamic Multipoint VPN and Site-to-Site VPN for clients
- Provided input and support for troubleshooting of Layer 2 LAN technologies including but not limited to Ethernet (Switched, Fast E and GigE), Spanning-Tree, RSTP, MSTP, VLANs, VTP and Trunking (802.1q and ISL).
- Provide input and support for troubleshooting of IP technologies but not limited to WAN Network Connectivity, IP Addressing(CIDR & VLSM), Routing Protocols(OSPF, EIGRP, BGP)