- Around 6 years of Experience in Enterprise Management Tools (EMS), Systems, Network and Troubleshooting. RedHat Certified Engineer, Cisco Certified Network Associate, ITIL v3.
- Domain experience in providing solutions around IT infrastructure management using CA Technologies Enterprise Management Systems in terms of implementation, administration and solution design of projects. Proficient in Architecting, Designing and Implementing solutions with CA EMS tools.
- Sound Understanding of Redhat LINUX/UNIX etc.
- LAN WAN concepts, routing and switching fundamentals, configuring inter - vlan communication on switches.
- Good understanding of OSI Reference Model.
- Well versed with Network protocols: TCP/IP protocol suite (IP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, FTP etc).
- Familiar with network cabling, IP addressing and subnetting.
- IP Routing Protocols: RIP, RIPv2, EIGRP and OSPF.
- Familiar with Network Security Technologies: Access List, NAT, PAT (overloading).
Programming Languages: C; C++; VB; Assembly Languages; HTML; SQL; XML; Shell & Perl.
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7; DOS; Windows Server 2003/2008, Unix/ Linux/Solaris.
Software Packages: Ms Outlook 2003; Lotus iNotes; Ms Office 2003/2007/2010 ; Cube Sms Server 3.1
- Fast learner and hard worker, Confident, Team Worker and like to work in a competitive environment.
CA EMS Consultant
- EMS Requirement gathering, suggesting improvements and implementing the solutions for the Confidential IT Infrastructure.
- Managing and administering the various EMS Tools from CA Technologies like CA SOI, CA APM Wily, CA Spectrum, CA NetQoS Suite, CA Nimsoft for managing the Confidential ’s IT Infrastructure and core Banking Applications Monitoring.
- Managing and maintaining the Service’s Architecture in CA SOI for all events and alarms from the CA Spectrum, Wily, NetQoS and Nimsoft through SOI connectors.
- Troubleshooting and providing resolutions for any issues emerging for the CA EMS Tools for the Confidential Bank’s IT Applications and Infrastructure.
- Working on the Application performance monitoring through CA APM with Introscope and CEM, creating metrics, alerts, reports and dashboards for the Confidential ’s Banking applications. Installing various Wliy agents like Java and .Net agents for Confidential ’s Websphere and Weblogic Banking Application Servers.
- To discover devices, model and create topology views, groups in CA Spectrum as per the requirements, to monitor and manage the Confidential ’s IT infrastructure.
- Implemented and Integrated CA BOXI reports with Spectrum and SOI for Infrastructure reporting. Created, scheduled custom reports for Bank as per Confidential requirements.
- Applying the upgrades, patches, Hot fixes for the CA EMS Tools as per the requirements.
- Handling the complete CA NetQoS suite with NPC, Report Analyzer, NetVoyant, SuperAgent, MTP’s for Confidential Network monitoring and management.
- Working knowledge of CA Nimsoft for Server management and for monitoring the critical banking applications and processes.
- Managing over 40,000+ network devices and 8,000+ Confidential servers through CA Spectrum, CA eHealth and CA Unicenter Confidential and to troubleshoot the CA EMS Tools for any issues emerging for the Confidential ’s IT Infrastructure globally.
- To discover devices, model and create topology views, groups in CA Spectrum, eHealth as per the requirements, to monitor and manage the Confidential ’s IT infrastructure globally.
- Applying the upgrades, patches, Hot fixes on Spectrum and eHealth for all the countries with installed CA EMS as per the requirements.
- Managing and maintaining CA Spectrum servers in Fault tolerance environment.
- Working on alarms and alerts (Incidents, Service Requests) through ICCM e-Service Desk.
- Experience on CA Unicenter Confidential, for the Centralized System monitoring and management, installation and troubleshooting of Confidential agents, CA Unicenter Portal Management and WRS.
- To install and configure CA Spectrum and CA eHealth.
- To discover devices, model and create topology views, groups in CA Spectrum, eHealth as and when required to monitor the Confidential IT infrastructure throughout India.
- Managing Users, Devices, and Reports in CA Spectrum and eHealth applications, monitoring network devices for uptime/downtime.
- Event and Alarm management and ticketing with CA Service Desk.
- Implemented the DR (Disaster Recovery) for EMS with CA ARCserve RHA through replication scenarios for CA eHealth, NetQoS, Wily, NSM etc.
- Worked on CA NetQoS for Network Traffic Analysis with NPC/RA and CA Wily APM for Application Performance monitoring in Confidential IT Infrastructure including Introscope/CEM management and maintenance.
- Worked on CA Unicenter Confidential, for the Centralized System monitoring and management, installation and troubleshooting of Confidential agents etc.
- Worked on routers/switches for complete management of the associated IT Infrastructure.
- Installing, supporting and maintaining new server hardware and software infrastructure.
- Maintaining wide area networks, tracks significant problems, monitoring performance, and performing upgrades to hardware and software as and when required.
- Managed security of the complete network with server/router/switch security features.
- Responsible for providing services as per Annual Maintenance Contracts (AMC’s) of Confidential .