- Information System Analyst with development experience with a cross - matrix of skills within software development.
- Experience with web tier, business logic, and data tier development using J2EE standards.
- Skilled in all facets of information systems methodology from conceptual design through documentation, implementation, user training, quality review, and enhancement.
Environment: s: Microsoft Windows XP, Linux, NT, DOS, UNIX
Software: JBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio, JUnit, MS Office Suite, Rational Requirements and Demand Management Excel Requirements Repository (RADM), Rational RequisitePro and Microsoft SharePoint 2010
Database Management Systems: Oracle
Database APIs: ODBC
Network: VLAN and CISCO
System Integration Business Analyst Sr
- Analyze business and technical processes to formulate and develop new and modified business information processing systems.
- Represent the business unit to define requirements and business cases for the technology developments.
- Perform analysis to convert requirements into design documents and communicate those designs to developers.
- Develop and maintain test plan, use cases and system requirements specification documents.
- Managed Rational Requirements and Demand Management Excel Repository (RADM) and Rational RequisitePro
- Administer acceptance testing and test preparation
System Integration Business Analyst
- Proven ability to standardize, automate and implement complex enterprise wide systems, functions and processes.
- Work closely with developers and customers to understand their business process and configure proprietary workflow business process software to facilitate that process to ensure user satisfaction and technical compatibility.
- Develop and maintains positive customer relations; coordinate with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate the ability to take ownership of assigned areas, quickly learned new processes and pro-actively developed subject matter expertise.
- Demonstrate experience in applying business acumen in pro-actively handling sensitive type data.
- Proven ability to successfully translate complex business requirements into appropriate technical requirements while creating appropriate documentations.
- Proven ability to collaborate with others, troubleshoot and solve problems in a fast pace interactive teaming environment.
System Integration Analyst Associate
- Worked closely with management teams to achieve business goals by improving the efficiencies of the Baltimore IT&C web site that contains business application information
- Assigned the tasks of developing, defining, supporting and configuring computer applications
- Handled the tasks of monitoring and supervising the proper implementation of new systems such as a software tracking application that will allow Enterprise Business Systems (EBS) users and managers to access accurate information for application installations, reports, inventory and licensing.
- Responsible for translating the requirements of the clients into highly functional and technical specifications standards to solves hardware/software interface problems
- Responsible for performing system testing and data mitigation
- Wrote documentation for various applications
- Created multiple web services
- Performed mainframe services
- Assisted in the FoundStone computer remediation project
Jr. Software Engineer
- Developed object-oriented software in a team environment.
- Created User Interface screens on the Windows and UNIX platforms using MFC and Motif GUI libraries.
- Wrote documentation for software developed.
- Wrote Java code to move data from one data model to another while enforcing Business Logic.
- Wrote test-driven designs, test-plans and documentation in order to create databases