- Business Professional with extensive experience in technical services.
- Proven call center expertise and problem resolution abilities while maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Astute and analytical in addressing the needs of both internal and external customers.
- Reputation for building solid business relationships and communicating effectively with individuals at all levels of management.
- Proficient at delivering training for new and existing staff.
- Lotus Notes release 8.53: Remedy
- Expert Advisor
- Top of Mind
- Veritas Netbackup
- Backup Exec
LOTUS NOTES ADMINISTRATOR
- Provided retrieval of historical and archival data which led to compliance with Prudential and SEC legal standards and communicated the status to senior management.
- Created and provided written documentation and standards for the group, which enabled the delivery of consistent service to end users.
- Ensured no downtime for customer sales force on both Blackberry and tablet devices by providing guidance on the Blackberry Enterprise environment V5.0.228.
- Provided assistance to same customer sales force using the Good application on iPhones and tablet devices that ensured no downtime for required deadlines.
- Configured and monitored daily backups on Notes servers using different types of backup software such as: Veritas Netbackup, ARCServe and Backup Exec.
- Processed various mail and database restores to end users upon requests.
- Primary contact for all PC, LAN, and Legacy systems support to a customer base of over 4,000.
- Provided second level support for mainframe printing and connectivity issues to the same customer base, which provided help desk with second - level support.
- Delivered necessary training for new and existing staff, which enhanced their overall knowledge of the processes.
- Provided excellent customer service follow-up, which resulted in receiving Apprises’ merit award in 1995 and 1996.