- Senior Mainframe Programmer Analyst with extensive enterprise experience.
- Financial services industry experience.
- Deep experience in all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and work with complex data structures.
- Well experienced with CICS, COBOL, Endevor, DB2, TSO and SQL.
Hardware: IBM z/OS, UNIX
Operating Systems: OS/MVS/XA/ESA, VM/CMS, DOS/VSE, UNIX
Software: CICS, VSAM, TSO/ISPF, File Aid, JCL, DB2/RDMS, Changeman, Endevor, Panvalet, Abend - Aid, iStrobe, Expediter, SAS, Unix VI, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, Visio
Languages: COBOL (390, II,85), Micro Focus COBOL, Easytreive, SAS, ASSEMBLER, FORTRAN
- Validated changes within JILs.
- An analyzed rounding error and documented solution in Financial LBMS Program
- Worked on mapping matrix for Eligibility Process
- Documented System procedures including JILs, Programs, and Files
Environment: UNIX, Oracle database, LBMS, SQL Plus.
Confidential - Harrisburg, PA
- Created a daily batch program to collect client data for a government agency.
- Created a monthly batch program to extract client data and send a delimited file to government agency.
- Created Production JCL, VSAM delete/define and SORT control files for the daily and monthly processes.
- Modified a CICS program to log contact data
- Created an SAS program to extract data from a CSV file and load to VSAM file.
- Modified multiple JCL/PROC/CTL files to direct reports/letters to a remote printer and FTP reports to a network location.
- Coded, unit test batch programs and online programs using VSAM and sequential files.
Environment: UNIX, IBM Mainframe, Visual Studio 2008, Micro Focus COBOL EE 6.0, CICS, NET EXPRESS, DataVantage AdVisEr.