Cisco ICM, Aspect Unified IP Director, Aspect Unified M3 Designer, Avaya G3R PBX, Avaya S8700, Avaya Intuity, Avaya CMS, Avaya ASA, Avaya Conversant, Microsoft SQL, Aspect ACD, Rockwell Spectrum ACD, Rockwell IMS/RMS/ICS, Siemens Rolm 9751 PBX, Sprint CCT/CMS, Call Vectoring and Routing, Microsoft Networking Essentials, Phone Cabling and Wiring, Telecom Terminology, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft XP, Microsoft Outlook, AT&T/Sprint/Verizon DS3, Verizon Toll - Free Network Manager, Level 3 ENS Portal, SIP Trunking, NICE Recording, Concerto Dialer, Ethernet, LAN, IP Subnetting, Cisco Router/Switch configuration and protocols including ACLs
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
- Accomplish business goals; gather input from internal business groups, create complex designs to configure, script, and install on the ICM platform.
- Instruct other ICM engineers on translation routing, bulk-load configuration, CTI enhanced routing, SQL queries and custom function calculations.
- Perform tasks of planning, assigning as well as directing in construction, maintenance, designation as well as operation of ICM platform and integrated telecommunication systems.
- Act as liaison to Verizon for implementation for new clients and/or call routing.
- Coordinate weekly conference calls for new project implementation.
- Responsible for adds and changes using Cisco ICM Configuration Manager, Cisco Translation Routing, and Script Editor; including bringing new Peripheral Gateways online and fully functional on the ICM platform which currently includes forty-two Peripheral Gateways.
- Responsible for adds and changes using Level 3 ENS Portal for routing between Level 3, Cisco ICM Platform, Nuance, and Aspect Unified Director and M3 Designer.
- Responsible for scripting changes using Aspect Unified M3 Designer.
- Provide on-call support for all business groups which route over 7 million calls per month across the ICM platform. Provide advanced troubleshooting of ICM platform in conjunction with Verizon and Level 3 network routing and Avaya PBX environment.
- Initiate call routing studies to eliminate expenses and resolve errors causing routing issues across multi-site information systems.
- Initiated, developed, and implemented Switch ID Translation Routing for CTI Enhanced call routing between ICM platform and Avaya PBXs resulting in annual cost savings of $85,000 by eliminating the need to use over 750 Toll-Free numbers.
- Designed, lead, and implemented a large-scale consolidation project involving toll-free numbers and all associated call routing. This resulting in an annual cost savings to the company of approximately $1,446,000.
- Act as lead technician for the operation and maintenance of the Cisco ICM system, and support the resolution of system / component outages.
- Troubleshoot and analyze system events, act as liaison with vendor and monitor all open cases / issues through to resolution.
Confidential, Layton, UT
Senior Technical Analyst (Site Manager)
- Manager for on-site telecom and LAN/WAN personnel.
- Conducted peer reviews at external sites on voice and LAN/WAN compliance standards.
- Conducted training on new compliance procedures.
- Maintained company compliance policy on all voice and data systems for auditing purposes.
- Acted as liaison to Qwest, MCI, AT&T, and Sprint for all voice networking issues.
- Involved in client start-ups, system conversions, and system installations. Responsible for properly documenting system set-ups and procedures.
- Effectively routed calls on all toll-free numbers to ensure expediency of call handling, inclusive of vectoring call flow.
- Responsible for the maintenance of all voice and network connectivity of over 1,100 workstations.
- Provided 24 hour on-call technical support for all supported voice systems including Avaya PBX, CMS, and Audix.
- Supported remote sites, including compliance and audit processes, voice troubles, moves, adds, and changes.
- Maintained call center IP addresses.
- Cost Analysis; maintained financial data on voice equipment and reported data to external departments.
- Site Coordinator for Continuity of Business Disaster Recovery.