- Results oriented telecommunications professional skilled at troubleshooting and managing projects. Major strengths include the ability to meet goals in a challenging environment and multitask, prioritizing situations for the optimal outcome. Background in pbx administration, project management, vendor and incident management. Hands on experience with:
- NG Sniffer
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCEConfidential, Richardson, TX
Technology Consultant/Operations Engineer
- Helped implement Avaya FPM across the organization resulting in a 40% more responsiveness to incidents and outages.
- Manage voice gateway and adjuncts to Aspect, Sonus, and NICE systems and implemented system patches and firmware upgrades on all Avaya CMs.
- Worked with peers across the organization and vendors on problem and incident resolutions on all Avaya CMs corporate wide.
- Executed the implementation of SIP, providing interoperability between the legacy Avaya and Aura.
- Part of the Logical Voice Network Team on the Confidential account performing voice network changes on Avaya systems across the continental US at critical facilities.
- Managed voice related SLA commitments on the account day to day as it relates to speed of service and break/fix activity.
- Facilitated voice circuit database inventory for client billing. Billing for any existing circuits and any changes on the account.
- Part of the Regional Operations team installing routers, switches and providing hands on break/fix at a critical tier 1 Confidential data center.
- Managed all connectivity - voice and data related SLA commitments on the account day to day as it relates to speed of service and break/fix activity.
- Facilitated voice and data circuit database inventory for client billing. Billing for any existing circuits and any changes on the account.
- Actively managed cabling vendor providing run sheets and inspection and testing of work performed.
- Educated team members on how to administrate the Avaya voice systems in the Southwest region.
Confidential, Richardson, TX
- Build out of the Wyndham Data Center into a tier one facility to accommodate the Confidential acquisition of Confidential . Installing the necessary network backbone equipment to carry data and voice enterprise wide.
Confidential, Addison, TX
- Conduct monthly self audits to review business processes and ensure departmental guidelines are being adhered to.
- Administering the call accounting system, schedule and perform reporting on Latitude teleconferencing, and maintain cellular accounts for the Dallas location.
- Perform wiring and administration duties in a partitioned corporate and Telesales contact center environment on the PBX that include station changes, VDNs, vectors, agentIDs, hunt groups, coverage paths, pickup groups and RHNPA, AAR/ARS routing table changes.
- Review problem resolution reports, troubleshoot, and resolve wiring, and telecom equipment failures.
- Ensure VTC translations in PBX are maintained.
- Perform MAC work in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Provide quality customer support and customer satisfaction on Voice Services MAC required supporting the Dallas Location.