William C. Krusen
10 Carly DriveHighland, NY 12528
- Highly - skilled and adaptable Senior Lab Specialist who works well under pressure, consistently meeting deadlines and targets while delivering high-quality results. Broad-base experience in failure analysis, quality control, and assurance fields, with over 20 years in software design, development, and integration. Dependable and hardworking team member / leader with a desire to learn and be flexible in complex work environments.
Operating Systems: Windows (7, XP, 2000, 98); Ubuntu and RedHat Linux
Databases: Lotus Notes/Domino, SQL, MS-Access, Microsoft Excel
Languages: Visual Basic, C++ and Lotus Script
Application Server: Apache Tomcat 4.x, IBM Lotus Domino
IDE: Eclipse and Domino Designer
Tools: MS Office 2003,2007, Lotus 1-2-3, Microsoft Access
Other: Data collection, analyses, & management
Senior Lab Specialist, Database Administrator
- Provided end-users with workflow database application, facilitating the creation of analysis requests across several departments within characterization area and contracted partners.
- Implemented secure way of storing / retrieving information regarding processes used in the production of semiconductor parts for gaming and communications sector, tracking confidential / non-confidential information through individual failure analysis labs.
- Tracked purchases, transfers between facilities, and donations of tools purchased by failure analysis labs, eliminating duplicate purchases and helping control inventory problems between labs.
- Improved operational performance by designing and implementing lean database to track reduction of waste: Lean is sustained by continuously improving processes used to produce deliverables customers require, resulting in identifying waste variability, removal, and additional improvements from stable baselines.