- To obtain a position with an advancing organization that will enable me to utilize my strong organizational skills, educational background, and information technology skills to bring continued success to the organization.
- Provide desktop and network support for Immigration and Customs Enforcement contract within Arizona/Washington HQ regions.
- Configure and manage Windows based servers, manage backup procedures for these devices.
- Administrate Active Directory environment, including user accounts, exchange mailboxes, security groups and all other objects within the domain.
- Manage user blackberry accounts, including device resets, password modifications, and device deployment.
- Configure portable devices, including Blackberry, Android, and Apple IOS devices, for end users.
- Coordinate and manage projects assigned by project manager, work with local support staff and contractors as required by each project.
Information Technology Specialists
- Provide desktop and network support for Department of Corrections Florence Complex
- Responsible for the setup, testing and imaging of all PC’s, this includes regular maintenance of images created using Zen Works and Symantec Ghost software; software packaging and deployment using Zen Works
- Responsible for the maintenance of user accounts, security groups, email accounts, within a Novell/Active Directory environment.
- Provide server and network support for the complex, including server maintenance and data backup
- Installed network infrastructure including cabling, termination, and required equipment
- Provide level III helpdesk support.
Service Desk Analyst
- Provide level I Helpdesk support for all internal clients.
- Provide setup and support for remote VPN clients.
- Responsible for account administration on various network hosts including Linux, Active Directory environment.
Network Services Technician
- Provide Desktop support for users across the company, system imaging, inventory control, software packaging.
- Prepared documentation for program installs, configurations, also created user guides for end users.
- Performed software QA and testing within network environment.
- Provided level III helpdesk support