- I am seeking a challenging position in the field of Information Technology that will allow me to exhibit my strong technical skills and years of experience in creating business values and strategies. I expect to build a strong business relationship within the company and its clients, and utilize my strong work ethics and team management skills to exceed expectations in all aspects of my work.
Networking & SAN: Cisco Routers, Cisco UCS, Confidential VMAX/DMX, Confidential CX/VNX, Confidential Isilon, XtremIO, NTAP, VMware vSphere/VMotion, IBM XIV, HP XP, IBM FastT, SAN switches (Brocade and Cisco), Storage replication (SRDF and VPLEX), BCV’s, Clone, Snaps, Open Replicator and Open Migrator.
Software and Applications: Veeam, Windows Server 2003/2007/2008 R2, Exchange 2003, Active Directory, MS Office 2003/2007, MS Visio, Symantec Norton Ghost, Oracle, Linux (Red Hat) and UNIX (Sun Solaris, HP - UX, IBM AIX).
- Worked closely with customers and potential customers on the technical requirements and provided technical solutions on their SAN and storage issues/concerns (VMAX, VNX, XtremIO, and vSphere).
- Initiated pre-sales activities, and consulting services.
- Provided bill of Materials, Statement of Work (SOW), and prepared proposals (RFP/RFI).
- Presented company products such as Sentinel Cloud (BaaS and DraaS) to clients.
- Manage CDK’s local infrastructure including major platforms such as VMAX, VNX, Isilon, XtremIO and ViPR SRM.
- Analyze client’s specific request (zoning/storage needs), determine the underlying concerns and recommend solutions.
- Serve as ON CALL Storage resource to all SAN performance issues and identify performance bottlenecks.
- Assist Windows/Unix team in Data Centre moves an in migrating applications/data from one storage array to another.
Storage Delivery Specialist
- Update clients on latest SAN technologies so as to give them competitive edge over their competitors.
- Responsible for day to day storage consolidation, refresh, and provisioning on DMX/V-MAX (Auto provisioning and Virtual provisioning), VPLEX, CX/VNX, and Isilon, along with migrations, architecture design, implementation and disaster recovery solutions.
- Analysing Confidential grabs and heat reports for Windows and UNIX (Solaris, HP-UX and AIX) operations systems.
- Assisted clients in migrating from 3 rd party as well as Confidential arrays to DMX/V-MAX/CX/VNX using VMotion as well as Confidential proprietary tools such as Open Replicator, Open Migrator, SRDF, and VPLEX.
- Knowledge and experience with Time finder Clones/Snaps, SMC, Unisphere, SYMCLI and Power Path.
- Installation/configuration/upgrade and zoning on Brocade and CISCO switches.
- Provide onsite support for all kind of hardware and software issues/concerns.
- Assist residential as well as business clients in setting up home and office networks.
- Installation and configuration of wired and wireless networks and provide security on them.
- Research and remove spyware and other malwares found on client computers.
Jr. Network Administrator
- Provide system/network application support to internal and remote staff.
- Research, schedule, and install automated software patches and upgrades.
- Set-up, maintains, monitor and optimize servers, workstations and network devices.
- Perform and maintain daily back-ups.
- PC imaging through Acronis True Image.
- Configure and maintain Windows 2003 Active Directory, DNS, WINS, TCP/IP, Exchange Server 2003, Anti-virus and Spam filters.