- An IT Professional with over 18 years of experience in Strategic Planning, Operations Management, Asset Management, Human resource management, Architecture, Administration, and Infrastructure support of Enterprise level Applications.
- IT Strategy & Execution - able to define IT visions & plans at an enterprise level, define and source the right IT solutions to support business objective, and build cost-effective and scalable solutions that support business growth.
- IT Systems & Operations - established, deployed and consolidated IT operations across the US, and overseas for various enterprises. Successfully managed teams across diverse cultures
- Vendor Sourcing/Relations - track record for building strong relations with the right vendors to reduce costs, improve support, service, and support strategic goals
- Leadership & Talent Development - strong leadership, relationship building, problem-solving, above-average ability to attract and lead top IT talent, inspire excellence, and create team cultures based on performance and innovation
- Architected, Managed, and Designed Infrastructures for enterprise level companies that vary from 5k nodes to 125k nodes and up to 500 locations across the globe.
- Architect & Management of Server & Client Asset Management suites, Disaster Recovery centers, Software Distribution, IT Security, Cloud computing, Enterprise Anti-Virus, Data Centers, Virtualizations (VmWare), SharePoint, etc..
- Windows 2012, 2008, 2003, Redhat Linux 5 (RHEL), SUSE, Debian, VMWare, SQL 2012, 2008/2005 Server and SQL Administration, Exchange 2008, 2003 & 2007, Active Directory, Unix (AIX & Solaris)
- VBscripting, WMI, batch files, command line, Powershell, SQL queries
- Cicso Firewall, Routers, switches, F5 BIG-IP, WireShark, BlueCoat, IPAM, etc..
Infrastructure Architect/IT Manager
- Contracted to Architect and Manage the migration of 125 thousand workstations/Laptops from windows XP to Windows 7, spread over 500 locations across the country.
- Built and led teams of IT engineers to help in the migration plan, follow ups, conference meetings, etc..
- Completed the test phase of the migration project well within the stipulated time thus reducing total cost to the project.
- Assist senior executives using organization perspectives and methods to execute business strategies, improve operations and performance, and optimize roles and responsibilities
- Oversee the development of migration that supports improved client experience within a secured IT environment.
- Designed Disaster Recovery and documented initial disaster recovery procedures for key systems, reducing downtime resulting from system failure
- Working with competing vendors to help architect and test the design recommendations keeping in focus customer satisfaction and security.
- Develop integrated, targeted, and repeatable practices to manage various IT departments, and work force transition aspects associated with large-scale organization transformation
Business Architect/Program Manager
- Managed a team of Windows Server engineers, Software & Package Delivery team to train and oversee the Server builds and software package delivery throughout the enterprise.
- Worked closely with VP of IT to make recommendations on new products to help stabilize the IT infrastructure.
- Worked with various vendors to evaluate, test and recommend the industry best products to virtualize the mirror location.
- Using my analytical and communication skills to discover and synthesize business requirements in developing solutions that distinctively meet customer expectations.
- Designed, Architected and Migrated Client Management Suite for this Fortune 100 insurance company
- Designed and Architected the mirroring of Datacenter infrastructure
- Migrated Client Management Suite to over 180 remote office locations the company maintains in 50 states across America.
- Design, Architect and Manage complex Confidential Endpoint Management solutions and services.
- Design and Implement Total Management Suite in large environments
- Architect, Design and implement scalable Client Management Suite and Server Management Suite in both large and small environments
- Design Custom solutions to integrate Confidential Endpoint Management Solutions with 3rd party applications and data
- Provide in-depth training and real world examples to enhance the customer experience
- Use ITIL methodologies and industry experience to build Solutions from the ground up
- Assisted in the design and implementation of Deployment Solution 6.5 to US Forest Department to over 40,000 Nodes
- Lead engineer in implementing Confidential Client Management Suite for a Manufacturing plant in Missouri with 8000 Nodes
- Assisted in designing CMS architecture for Citi Bank with 100,000 plus nodes
- Helped Design and implement CMS upgrade for a Boston based Healthcare system