- A professional Network Field Engineer with extensive experience in Network/Broadband Installation, Maintenance and Troubleshooting.
- Demonstrated successful repair of xDSL/Broadband/ATM/Transport equipment and systems that Covers a variable geographic area.
- Provides reliable and dependable support to the centralized NOC in trouble - shooting, diagnosis and repair of circuit and carrier trouble.
- Secret Clearance obtained.
Network Field Engineer
- Responsible for understanding the installation and operating standards of Bellcore and/or IXC/ILEC.
- Manages the testing and trouble-shooting of circuits using industry standard test equipment (TTC, HP, Sunrise, Fluke, etc).
- Provides installation and maintenance for NewBridge 36170/3600, Cisco Routers, xDSL and ATM Platforms.
Network Field Technician
- Installation and maintenance of Nortel Network/Cisco Router equipment.
- Installation of fiber optics and cat 5 cabling, patch panels and DSX cross-connects.
- Responsible for the installation of telecom data equipment Confidential MDF/IDF locations.
Senior Network Operations Specialist
- Responsible for the installation and maintenance of voice and data equipment, such as: Cisco Routers, M13 Multiplexes, CSU/DSU and Modems.
- Provides protocol and service support to various services, such as: Frame Relay, ISDN, T-1 and T-3.
- Interfaces with the Service Management Center and Private Line Service Center Repair Agencies to provide expedient trouble resolution to customers.