- A seasoned professional with more than 14 years of comprehensive IT experience; including Data Analysis, Network Analysis and Support, and IT Technical Support; seeking a position as a Data Analyst, Operations Data Analyst, or Business Analyst.
- Extensive experience in MS Excel Pivot Tables and MS PowerPoint.
- Entry level experience Scripting in VBA for Excel and VLOOKUP.
- Understanding of ERP systems: OBIEE and SAP.
- Understanding of SQL.
- Experience in data scrubbing and ticket triage according to SLO and SLA goals.
- Ability to gather System Requirements and recommend enhancements.
- Experience testing, rolling - out, training and executing new systems and policies.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience troubleshooting VPN, MPLS, VoIP, Telnet, and SSH into Cisco routers, switches, firewalls, Interfaces, WAP Gateway, and E-mail systems, and T-1 issues.
- Experience in using the following systems to triage reported issues: Clarify, Smarts, Putty, Remote Desktop Connection, Network Node Manager, Virtual Suites, HP OpenView.
Business Data Analyst
- Performed audits and analyzed data to verify quality and data integrity.
- Prepared and delivered timely and accurate Business Performance reports: daily, weekly, monthly, and Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR) highlighting business relevant KPIs.
- Analyzed and reported on data using Microsoft Excel, used Microsoft Word for data processing, Microsoft PowerPoint for presentation, and Microsoft Outlook.
- Built relationships with Managers, Directors, and VPs to establish report requirements.
- Lead operations meetings with Senior Executives using excellent communication skills.
- Identified and enhanced business trends, improved business planning and performance across operational business units.
- Initiated, developed, and executed strategic plans with Operations managers to improve productivity across the organization.
- Performed data scrubbing, ticket triage, identifying and tracking system and performance issues.
- Developed technology change management proposals to improve each functional area.
- Used cross-functional skills to develop procedures that helped the organization meet SLOs and SLAs goals.
- Used the Service Now ticketing system to create Change and Problem Management tickets.
- Evaluated business requirements and translated them into functional system solutions.
- Assisted as Project Coordinator whenever needed.
- Analyzed networks and make recommendations to improve network performance.
- Generated high quality scheduled and ad hoc Network Performance reports.
- Proactively monitored LAN and WAN routed and switched network activities for multiple clients on a rotating shift in a 24x7 NOC.
- Troubleshot LAN and WAN Connectivity issues, including VPN, VoIP, T-1, and Remote Connections within defined SLAs.
- Used the following tools for ticket creation and troubleshooting: Clarify-Clear Support, Smarts, Putty, Remote Desktop Connection, Network Node Manager, and HP Open-View.
- Performed regular system backups of critical data.
- Basic support for UNIX and Intel services and devices.
- Supported Printer, Fax, Cisco Network routers, firewalls and switches.
- Remote connection, Telnet, and SSH into Cisco routers, switches, firewalls, Interfaces, Windows Servers, WAP Gateway, and E-mail.
- Basic support and verification of TCP/IP, dynamic routing BGP, EIGRP, OSPF protocols.
- Tested, rolled-out, trained and executed new systems and policies.
Blackberry & PDA Support Analyst
- Analyzed infrastructure capacity and performance, and made recommendations to improve customer experience.
- Evaluated and supported wireless technology in a call center environment.
- Opened, updated, escalated and resolved Trouble Tickets as defined within SLAs.
- Troubleshot GSM wireless devices and CDMA devices.
- Used the BlackBerry Technical Solutions Center to support BlackBerry device customers.
- Supported technical issues related to BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
- Supported BlackBerry Users using BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES).
- Blackberry & PDA technical support special projects (Test and Roll-out new devices).
- Installation, sync, and upgrade of Blackberry firmware.
- Provided support for Windows Mobile PDA devices.
- Monitored network towers and signal outages.
- Installed, reset, and supported Voice Mail systems using custom proprietary tools.
- Supported multiple Data Network elements using custom proprietary tools.
- Activated new accounts for wireless voice and data services.