- An accomplished IT professional with a successful career reflecting strong relationship development, leadership and a client - focused approach.
Technical Support Analyst Senior
- IT Production Support Analyst for multiple financial applications under the requirements of the Sarbanes Oxley Act in a bank holding company environment.
- Supported WebLogic and Tomcat instances for both model office and production UNIX environments.
- Support included applications in both a Windows 2003, 2008 and UNIX environments running with either Oracle or MSSQL databases.
- Performed model office and production system change deployments for multiple financial applications in both Windows and UNIX as well as WebLogic instances.
- Served as the first point of contact for end-user support issues for internal and external customers by analyzing issues/problems and using judgment to make decisions.
- Applied knowledge of company policies and standard practices in executing all change requests in a timely manner during system deployments.
- Utilized knowledge of standard support issues and company procedures to identify and document customer issues for problem resolution.
- Applies a systematic problem solving approach to gather needed information, evaluate alternatives, and prioritize actions.
- Responded promptly and professionally to customer requests while keeping them up to date on issues encountered.
- Handled complex internal and external support issues.
- Mentors and trained team members.
- Applied company goals and practices for problem resolution.
- Exhibited excellent judgment and technical knowledge when recommending solutions to senior management.
- Committed to provided outstanding service to customer needs.
- Performed system development and maintenance on Confidential Mortgage’s home mortgage origination system. This system was written in the Progress development language running on a UNIX platform with its own proprietary database.
- Provided on-call support for the production system.
- Acted as group subject matter expert in the areas of loan Status’s / menu Flow, reports, and the Neli/Shaw loan servicing system
- Performed Java system developments and updates for B2B electronic commerce systems.
- Responsibilities included Java coding necessitate by XML transaction design changes.
- Performed unit testing using Oracle SQLplus.