- Seeking a challenging position in Information Systems with a rapidly growing company which will best utilize my extensive training and experience in the IT field.
- Helpdesk support supervisor with a broad - based achievements in network and application support, reporting, training and problem solving.
- Familiar with project management and process flows.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft, Novell and Unix Systems.
- Experienced team player, bringing enthusiasm and energy into group efforts.
- Possesses ability to lead others to produce desired results.
- Fast learner with strong beliefs in setting outstanding performance standards.
- Displays effective presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
Senior Analyst - System Eng
- Participated in design, development and implementation of systems engineering activities.
- Responsible for SAN OS technical support, testing, development and implementation.
- Responsible for 24x7 on-call support of both software and hardware components related to shared tape using Symantec Netbackup and Sun/STK Robotics technologies.
- Performed system audits to ensure appropriate versions of Veritas NetBackup and supporting agents were running on datacenter servers.
- Earned recognition rewards for managing and delivering projects with exceptional level of quality.
Storage Engagement Representative
- Ensured new technical designs were reviewed and approved by engineering
- Performed preliminary assessment of client requirements to prepare initial storage recommendations, cost estimates
- Identified business drivers and justifications for incoming request.
- Increased department productivity by assisting in implementing database solutions and reporting using Crystal Reports.
PC Support Supervisor
- Responsible for supervising a technology support team of 54 analysts.
- Evaluated analyst performance in order to provide positive coaching and feedback.
- Analyzed monthly reports to determine problem root cause analysis.
- Assisted in creating documentation for department’s six week training program.
- Facilitated management meetings and conference calls for high dollar and major impact cases.
PC Support Analyst
- Provided interface into problem isolation and repair for internal bank clients.
- Troubleshoot various remote access problems including TCP/IP configurations and modem settings.
- Provided application support for Lotus Notes, Outlook, MS Office, Visio, MSIE and Netscape Navigator.
- Supported multiple mainframe emulators such as Extra 4.x, 6.x Qws3240 by manually configuring and TCP/IP, IPX and Tn3270 sessions.