- Highly skilled Information Technology professional with experience in information security, network administration, database administration and e - Commerce Security.
- Specialize in network security on public and private IP networks, managing entire lifecycle of planning, designing, implementing and auditing the security measures, policies and procedures, across the whole enterprise and data.
- Excellent systems analysis, project management, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
Information Security Officer
- Develop policies and procedures to ensure information systems reliability and accessibility; and to prevent and safeguard against unauthorized access to automated information systems, networks, and data.
- Conduct vulnerability analysis and risk assessment studies of planned and installed information systems to assure that local AIS security plans and policies established are adequate for protection needs and are in compliance by statute.
- Control, review, and record of the station's information security program by performing internal control and security investigations, and review and documents the results and provide reports as required.
- Investigate and report all information security incidents and provide updates until closed; and make recommendations to management for corrective action to ensure the integrity of IT systems and employees.
Network Security Consultant
- Performing network security audits with Nmap.
- Providing Remote access support and troubleshooting for various clients.
- Conducting budget analysis for all IT related purchases.
- Creating BCP/DR plans for critical business process.
- Work with clients to see if their servers are good candidates for virtualization
- Advise clients on mobile management strategies
Information Security Analyst
- Performed network risk assessments using Nmap, Nessus and making recommendations to address the vulnerabilities for system enhancements.
- Managed vulnerability assessment using IBM Internet Scanner to minimize business risk.
- Responsible for performing risk assessments during the implementation of software applications and any new projects.
- Monitoring the network for intrusions using IBM Proventia Intrusion Detection Systems and event logs from firewalls.
- Participate in internal and external audits with external vendors to ensure compliance of internal security policies and Federal laws and regulations.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of various IT policies and procedures.
- Provided 24/7 on-call support for 3500 users for any security related incident.
- Recommended and implemented new security solutions across the whole enterprise environment.