- Previously involved with software testing at Confidential and at Advance Management where, in both instances, a progressive system was in place allowing QA to use test scripts for product release.
- At Advance Management I compiled information, wrote and edited a technical manual, with over 20 years writing experiences.
- I presented multimedia sessions to the users, management and technical management, providing installation instructions, usage detail and troubleshooting/fix - it information.
- All the while working closely with the programmers/writers of software to evaluate test strategy and coverage to resolve defects, coordinating user acceptance testing for system release, I would execute tests, track defects and follow defects through the resolution process until fix was verified and closed.
- Documenting defect issues, including relevant brief descriptions of the issue with detailed steps in occurrences obtained by testers.
- Proactively troubleshoot with business, development and QA peers to replicate/identify, and resolve issues.
- It was necessary to follow quality test procedures and standards, execute manual and automated tests for software builds within scheduled releases.
- Attention was given to priority issues, proactively alerting business team and provide regular progress reports of all issues as necessary.
- I contributed to continual improvements of QA processes, as needed to ensure a high level of software quality; and work collaboratively to identify solutions and resolve problems.
- All instances/tasks were completed according to fairly liberal project timelines/schedules.
- While in Confidential also wrote press releases and notations for broadcast and print media for journalism and athletic departments.
- Over the last 16 years, provided extensive computer support at corporate office levels all the way to multiple remote field access services, used various tracking programs and followed up on various technical/helpdesk calls to achieve total user/customer satisfaction.
- Familiarity with Crystal Enterprise, Active Directory and Remedy.
- Over 10+ years experiences in LAN/WAN assistance, desk-side support, help-desk, and systems management as well as working with systems security both keeping systems secure from intrusions as well as granting rights and privileges.
- Motivated and work independently very well and have effectively communicated with all levels of personnel - both technical and non-technical, written user/management manuals for management technicians and office employees, as well as company management. proficient at using/helping users with MS Outlook, Exchange, MS OFFICE and MS Internet Explorer as well as other browsers, Safari, Firefox, Chrome.
- Have experience with installations and configurations and troubleshooting various software relating to both office and technical and personal. Learn all operations, platforms, systems very quickly.
COMPUTER SKILLS/TRAINING TECHNOLOGIES USED:Customer Services/Relations, Microsoft Office Product, Audio/Video systems, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, Active Directory, Networking, Management, integration, Customer services Computer Systems Management and maintenance, software testing, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, WINS, Wireless, Fiber, connections, printers and peripherals support on various platforms, firewall, Security procurement, well developed analytical/PC troubleshooting skills, Support Analyst, first, second and third level support for: Various Windows including but not limited to:3.11, 95. XP, NT, ME, 7, various MS Office programs 95, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, office communications. RAM, Hard Drives, CD Drives, MAC Address, Sound/Video Cards, MS Deployment, Audio/Video systems maintenance and troubleshooting, NOVELL, CISCO, Photography, photojournalism, tech writing/editing, training/teaching, Network analyst, help-desk, desk-side support, Windows Admin., Systems Admin., Field Technician/Technology, printer configurations/support, used/fixed, replaced hardware and am very familiar with DELL, Confidential, ACER, H/P, Compact, as well as Apple Mac book Pro and MAC computers, experience with various LAPTOPS, including APPLE and MAC support, PC imaging (ghosting), network consulting, Technical writer/editor, photographer, management and other experiences and skills to offer in writing/editing/photography/video/multimedia and presentations, graphics artist.
Confidential, Gettysburg, PA
Network analyst Installation-Configuration
- Help Desk Position for Confidential through Confidential Group, installing and configuring POS terminals and peripherals, hardware, configurations and verifications of completions, analytical/PC troubleshooting skills LAN/WAN support, desk-side support for enterprise PC refresh, TCP/IP, Dell among other CPU’s serviced, repaired, rebuilt, troubleshooting.
- Printer repairs as necessary, Ghosting, SCCM updates and install support.
Technologies: installing and configuring POS,analytical/PC troubleshooting
Independent Network Consultant
- Compiled information, Edited and Wrote technical instruction manual for financial management, Consultant for Windows NT, Windows 3.11 thru 7, as well as other software.
- Server back-up, connectivity, component replacement (hard drives, memory, cd drives), firewalls, security.
- Assisting users with software/hardware problems, training on use of applications.
- Software testing, development, repair servers, CPU’s, faxes, printers, routers, bridges, across various platforms and operating systems.
- Assisted in managing helpdesk implementation for the DC government Y2K project and trained DC government agency users to ensure the Y2K compliance.
Customer Service/Customer Relations
- Receiving calls and helping customers with issues concerning wireless/cell phones - technical issues as well as providing outstanding customer services, assisting with issues.
- Technologies technical issues customer service
Confidential, Winchester, VA
- Various inspections phases including QA/QC Food Production Standards,
Confidential, Winchester , VA,
Marketing Consultant/Quality Control
- Retail management experience of over 10 year.
- Maintain communications channels between sales and dealers to ensure proper flow of supplies.
- In charge of artwork, advertising and Database maintenance.
- Property and property maintenance inspections, construction inspections and Researched/compiled information edited and wrote technical instruction manual for financial budgeting software.
- An experienced instructor at collegiate level in photojournalism of over 5 years, taught in public schools for four years at primary, middle and secondary levels.
- Managed two photo labs and taught 12 students twice weekly at university level.
- Adult classes and training for over five years.
- Over ten years’ experience in customer services and management.
- Part-time photographer
- Conscientious, goal oriented team player adept at meeting challenges and determination to see projects through to completion.